What happens when you're one of the leading Toyota 4WD shops in the country and you're not quite happy with the products on the market? If you're Slee Off-Road you just go and produce the product on your own—like they just did with their new Reservoir Shocks ($400-565.) Available for the 80 and 100 series Land Cruiser as well as the newest-generation 4Runner, they've been tested for the last two years before being put into production, including a season on the XRRA race series, where they suffered zero failures. Without a doubt, this is one of the best drop-in shocks money can buy for your Land Cruiser or 4Runner, and feature a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship.
For more details and images, you can check out Slee's Website here. [link]
Here's some more specifications from the Slee Off-Road Website.
- Honed I.D. bodies
- O.D. is zinc plated with clear powder coating
- Black anodized aerospace grade aluminum billet components
- 7/8" dia 17-4 stainless steel hard chrome shafts
- Precision engineered 7075 billet pistons
- Fully tunable alloy valve shims to optimize ride quality for your specific application
- Custom valving available
- Teflon coated bronze wear-bands have a overlapping end design enhances sealing
- Disogrin shaft wiper seals are standard
- Optional high temperature Viton seals are available
- High quality Tough cover hoses to resist abrasion
- Aluminum hard coat anodized reservoirs
- Premium urethane bumpstops are a standard feature(optional MCU bumpstops are avialible)
- Supplied with all bushings and hardware.