Post pictures of your Land Rover.

revor

Explorer
greenmeanie said:
SinCityFJC said:
A very proper decorated front yard :bowdown:

I'm also looking for a D90 to do a diesel re-power on

Not a Landy but one reason I moved to a area w/o HOA or CCRs 67 M715

Now I've always liked the 715s. It has that kind of pig ugly in a very purposeful way look like a 101. I'm trying to convince my wife to move somewhere cooler right now. I've had too many years in the desert heat. One selling point I'm working is that we should get a house with a separate barn/shed/??? to be my workshop. Then she wouldn't have to negotiate the oily pit of death each morning to reach her car.

Cheers
Gregor

You can actually park a car in your garage?

greenmeanie

Adventurer
revor said:
greenmeanie said:
You can actually park a car in your garage?

3 bay garage. One bay for my workshop, one bay as my operating theatre and one bay for her car and my mountain bikes. It is her one condition that her car should be able to be put away at night. Sometimes she regrets that. When it gets too hot to be in the garage I have been known to work on axles and stuff on the kitchen counter - my wife loves me but sometimes I do test her limits.

The driveway belongs to my trucks although, next time my wife has a weak moment and I get another, I will have to park it on the front grass just to lower the tone of the neighbourhood.

I've pretty much out grown my space.

Cheers
Gregor

hks3sgte

César Gómez
my 1995 D1
Paint is getting uglier every year!

2382327150_9fec226d67_b.jpg

Chucaro

Adventurer
That is a very nice shorty. Here in Tasmania is one fitted with a Tdi300 engine and 380 gearbox.
I would like to have one of them in the future. The D90 is not longer available in Oz and the used models cost up to 35000 if we can get one ! The D88 is a good option.
Cheers

Hltoppr

El Gringo Spectacular!
You guys are makin' me jealous...

I'm perusing the rover threads and watching First Overland on DVD....I'm thinking the Troopy needs an 88 friend....

-H-

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Random Rover trivia -

I don't know where else to post this but LR fans should approve. I picked up the movie "Stand By Me", out of the $5 DVD bin the other night. Remember that one? Rob Reiner directs a Stephen King novella about 4 boys and their coming of age story? A great movie I hadn't seen in eons.

Imagine my surprise when in the opening scene and later in the closing scene, there are brief but clear shots of mint looking 1958 109" Series II. T'was a real beaut -

From a scene in "Stand By Me" -
542.jpg

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
Hltoppr said:
You guys are makin' me jealous...

I'm perusing the rover threads and watching First Overland on DVD....I'm thinking the Troopy needs an 88 friend....

-H-

Funny, I was just thinking my 90 needed a Troopy buddy :friday:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles