Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Michael Slade

Untitled
revor said:
You, me and the Ladies!!

I'm Dreaming of a Series l LWB pickup!!

Oh yeah, these ladies are 'da bomb! (their truck ain't bad either)

st_explorers2.jpg

timaus13

Observer
Some pics from Tasmania

Hello here are some recent pics from the West Coast of Tasmania.
I own the green 76 2 Door Range Rover and my friend Carlos ownes the Gold Rover, then u have mark in his Disco and Rovercare Matt in his Rangie and JC in his Range rover, we spent 3 days looking around the coast and also went to a Fishing village called Strawn.
Beautifull views.
I hope u like it as much as we all did, we all plan to return there for at least a week sooon.
Tim Austin:tent: :REAdvRockClimber:

Chucaro

Adventurer
timaus13 said:
I own the green 76 2 Door Range Rover and my friend Carlos ownes the Gold Rover, then u have mark in his Disco and Rovercare Matt in his Rangie and JC in his Range rover, we spent 3 days looking around the coast and also went to a Fishing village called Strawn.
Beautifull views.
I hope u like it as much as we all did, we all plan to return there for at least a week sooon.
Tim Austin:tent: :REAdvRockClimber:

I love that sunset Tim, post some more!!
Cheers
Arthur

Adventurer
hochung said:
Here are a few from my love affair with the Discos.

It all started back in 94:

View attachment 18426

Then in 99, swapped for:

View attachment 18430 ----> View attachment 18431 ----> View attachment 18427

And in 04 to:

View attachment 18429 ----> View attachment 18432 ----> View attachment 18428

That's the short of it. Of course, with many enjoyable and memorable moments in between. :)

I'm sure I'm not the only recent nooB that stared at your XD for hours. So what's in store for the future?

Series1Rangie

Adventurer
Verticle grills

timaus13 said:
Beautifull views.

Sweet. Love the early RRC

Mike

TeriAnn

Explorer
frans said:
On another note....
Dormobile seems to be the only major manufacturer of sleeping systems which are accessed from the interior of the vehicle. Being able to do this eliminates having to go outside in the pouring rain (or muddy ground) to get to your bed.

Weeeellll actually there are 2 outside draw latches holding the top shut and you need to step outside to to release those latches. While you can get to the back without leaving the interior you must scramble over the front row of seats.

You get out the front, unlatch 2 latches on the left side & reenter through the back.

Including military contracts there were more carawagons built than Dormobiles and around a dozen Park Rangers.

Dormobiles
Moj073Dormies.jpg

Carawagon
carawagonSW.jpg

Park Ranger
PRarkRanger.jpg

X-panda-cab (Kit made in the US during mid 1960's)
X-panda-cab.jpg

Land Rover Explorer (US Dealer option in mid 1960's)
LRexplorer.jpg

DCH109

Adventurer
TeriAnn said:
Weeeellll actually there are 2 outside draw latches holding the top shut and you need to step outside to to release those latches. While you can get to the back without leaving the interior you must scramble over the front row of seats.

You get out the front, unlatch 2 latches on the left side & reenter through the back.

Including military contracts there were more carawagons built than Dormobiles and around a dozen Park Rangers.

Dormobiles
Moj073Dormies.jpg

Carawagon
carawagonSW.jpg

Park Ranger
PRarkRanger.jpg

X-panda-cab (Kit made in the US during mid 1960's)
X-panda-cab.jpg

Land Rover Explorer (US Dealer option in mid 1960's)
LRexplorer.jpg

That last one is great still give you the ability to remove it if you wish, but those campers are heavy.

Christophe Noel

Expedition Leader
AreaBFE said:
Here are a few pictures of my Disco...
My Disco could easily tackle that obstical in the third photo. The sound alone would be impressive. "CRASH......BAM.....CRONK.....SMASH.....THUD!!"

That looks insane. Send that photo to your insurance agent with next year's Xmass card. :)

Series1Rangie

Adventurer
TeriAnn said:

We had one series from UK that had a straight pop, the top was split down the middle and hinged on either side with a fabric roof IIRC. not sure what the brand was but it was funky red and white striped fabric. I liked that truck.

MIke

TeriAnn

Explorer
Series1Rangie said:
We had one series from UK that had a straight pop, the top was split down the middle and hinged on either side with a fabric roof IIRC. not sure what the brand was but it was funky red and white striped fabric. I liked that truck.

That was one of about a dozen Park Rangers built world wide. Do you have any pictures or know what happened to that truck?

Series1Rangie

Adventurer
TeriAnn said:
That was one of about a dozen Park Rangers built world wide. Do you have any pictures or know what happened to that truck?

I am sure there are pictures in one of the boxes somewhere. It was brought over 10ish years ago and sold on, haven't heard or seen it since. NOt sure where the new owner was from. Will go digging for photos.

MIke

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94