Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Oilburner

Adventurer
KevinNY said:
Did you get your front DS issue taken care of since Winter Romp?

Recently in Nova Scotia.

Haha, been on that beach too...

Yes, I built another custom driveshaft with a proper support bearing, it's been fine ever since....

kevb

Observer
Michael Slade said:
Beautiful photograph! I want a large copy!

I only have a scan of an A4 copy of the original slide but you are welcome to have it. pm me your email.

He was telling me today the guy driving the series 1 ambulance behind him rolled it shortly afterwards trying to keep up with him, thats funny because my Dad is the slowest driver I know but he drives at a constant speed regardless of corners.

ser111001.jpg

Last edited:

HWG110

First of all, HI :wavey: . I have been lurking around for a while now and thought a should introduce my self.
My car:

Defender 110 Td5
2" lift
255x85x16 BFG MT
Roofrack with some extra lights :D
lots more to come.
The grey 90 in the last pic is my previous car. loved it but to small :)

discocolin

Observer
my new disco

Here is my first range rover... I just got this 99 disco I in a trade for my stock 2000 Jeep wrangler. This disco just happed to be exactly what I was looking for at the right time (I plan on moving out to New Mexico soon) leaving FL asap. It runs awesome had is pretty well set up for what I will be doing with it. It has
has been fully upgraded with over 4k in bumpers, skids, and additional protection. Matched with a 3" suspension lift, gears, Warn 9000lb winch, ARB air locker, compressor, drop cones and Rancho 9000 adjustable shocks. I think it was all done by rockware in co. I haven't gotten to really test it out for what its built for, but I had some fun in it already :)

What do you think? It has the normal problems that I have read about.. cruise not working.. ABS light on and off... Pass seat is stuck and wont recline, but other then that she runs great. I some friends at the local LR dealership and I was wondering what should I look for and replace while I have a hook up.
Thanks-
Colin

Enough words... on with the pix

P1000621Medium.jpg

The first waterhole I took it into. ^

P1000645Medium-Copy.jpg

Getting dirty^

DSC06175.jpg

I convinced my friend to finally take his sport out. :)^

P1050723.jpg

Taking a break after a fun day playing. ^

OneTen

Observer
Well, I am knew here so thought I would post some pix of my tried and true 88. It's a 74 which I have owned since 84. Been my daily driver for a good many of those years and rarely has it let me down. It's been getting a break the last year or so as I have a 110 now and it is seeing getting most of the use now. But with the hotter weather these days, you just can't beat buzzing around with the sides rolled up and door tops off, so the 88 is back in service.

Brett

OneTen

Observer
Thanks. I have been busy perusing this site for the last couple days. What an awesome place. Think I am going to like it here.

Brett

overlander

Expedition Leader
Very nice series. Would like to see more of it and the 110 too. Please tell me though that you have a galvanized frame on the 88!:Wow1:

OneTen

Observer
overlander said:
Very nice series. Would like to see more of it and the 110 too. Please tell me though that you have a galvanized frame on the 88!:Wow1:

Frame, rims and just about everything steel is galvanized on my 88. The above pix are of my truck frolicking in fresh water. Don't think I could ever bring myself to do that is salt water.

Here's a couple more...

Brett

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier