Post pictures of your Land Rover.

Clark White

Explorer
DSC_0031A.jpg

I'm confused... did you mean post pictures of my BRITISH Land Rover? Cause this is what I rove the land with. :shakin:

MuddyMudskipper

Camp Ninja
Clark White said:
I'm confused... did you mean post pictures of my BRITISH Land Rover? Cause this is what I rove the land with. :shakin:

You're a funny guy Mr. White.

crossroad.jpg

This is about as Japanese as we're ever gonna get over here. Hell you can always trade up and rove the land in something British. The leaky side beckons you.

Andrew Walcker

Mod Emeritus
Clark White said:
DSC_0031A.jpg

Nice! I'm digging the snorkel with the diving insignia front license plate, I'm taking it that's for the Yota and not you.:D

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
Not with us anymore, now a dedicated Mall Rover.

2004 Discovery Westminster Edition:
Disco001.jpg

Disco002.jpg

Defender90

Observer
Andrew Walcker said:
(gotta get the spare or a cover:) ) Weren't you running white NATOs on it for a while?

I have the spare being re-powdercoated. It should be done any day now. I had white NATO's but sold them. I couldn't get past the white with all the holes in them. It made it look kind of hokie to me. Boost are much better looking than the white NATO's on my truck.

kcowyo

ExPo Original
I hope the upper-crust LR owners will indulge me....

I've never owned a LR but I'm no brand snob. I love the old school LR's as there is no denying they just exude adventure. So I snap pics of any that catch my eye. Therefore the following LR's are not mine, I just wanted to contribute to the Land Rover eye-candy thread -

A 1963 Right Hand Drive SIIA - *spotted near Glacier NP in Montana
Montana+051.jpg

Montana+078.jpg

A Series III (thanks kellymoe) - *spotted in Bandon, Oregon
Trip+024.jpg

Trip+027.jpg

A Land Rover Defender (w/a Disco in the background) - *spotted near Zion NP in Utah
Trip+053.jpg

Dances with Trees' Land Rover Defender - *spotted in Las Vegas
Trip+144.jpg

Trip+145.jpg

Jacket

2008 Expedition Trophy Champion
kcowyo said:
I hope the upper-crust LR owners will indulge me....

A 1963 Right Hand Drive SIIA - *spotted near Glacier NP in Montana
Montana+051.jpg

I like the dog in the driver's seat!

MuddyMudskipper

Camp Ninja
kcowyo said:
I love the old school LR's as there is no denying they just exude adventure. So I snap pics of any that catch my eye. Therefore the following LR's are not mine, I just wanted to contribute to the Land Rover eye-candy thread.

Thanks for sharing your Rovers in the Wild pictures. A lot of very nice trucks in there. :victory:

DblD

Adventurer
Here are a few photos of my current Rover collection.

1098794115_eagle_rock_10_08_04_007.jpg

1092237614_old_rover_7.jpg

1971 Series IIA 109 Ex-Mod
Purchased as a “kit” from Rovers North in 1998

1201895104_dscn0836.jpg

1201894855_dscn0835.jpg

1998 Discovery
Southern Missouri had some of the white stuff fall yesterday. Old steel bridge over Bull Creek in southern Christian County.

dd

JackW

Explorer
I'm down to only three right now, 1966 109 diesel wagon , 1967 88 pickup (undergoing frame up restoration), Defender 90 w/300 Tdi power.

Mercedesrover

Explorer
Trip+053.jpg

That's Frank Motley's D90. I've done a couple trips with him...Nice guy and a nice truck. Locked up, GBR axles, 300tdi, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier