Pics of expedition outfitted G's

98JPTJ

Hello G-Wagen guys and gals! My brother in law and sister recently bought a G-Wagen and it mostly serves soccer mom type shopping and kid hauling duties; however, I am trying the spread the expedition/overland travel bug to my bro in law!

To help with this I was wondering if those of you on here with well equipped G Wagens or photos of well equipped G-Wagens could post pictures of your rigs so I could show my brother in law and sister how they could outfit their family rig for some fun overland family trips!

Lets the pics fly!! and thanks!

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
Hello G-Wagen guys and gals! My brother in law and sister recently bought a G-Wagen and it mostly serves soccer mom type shopping and kid hauling duties; however, I am trying the spread the expedition/overland travel bug to my bro in law!

To help with this I was wondering if those of you on here with well equipped G Wagens or photos of well equipped G-Wagens could post pictures of your rigs so I could show my brother in law and sister how they could outfit their family rig for some fun overland family trips!

Lets the pics fly!! and thanks!

Hello there,

This is my new Adventure Wagen, a '04 G-500, an awesome ride and sleeps two.

Karl

Attachments

• IMG_1615 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_1615 (Custom).JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,602
  • IMG_0451 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_0451 (Custom).JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 1,198
  • IMG_0086 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_0086 (Custom).JPG
    22 KB · Views: 1,151
  • Coverpluslogo (Custom).jpg
    Coverpluslogo (Custom).jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,114
  • IMG_3780 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3780 (Custom).JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 1,125
Last edited:

24HOURSOFNEVADA

Expedition Leader
Very cool Karl. Thanks for your e-mail the other day about the sliders and placing me into contact with Mike. I go test drive the G on saturday.

Jereme

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
Very cool Karl. Thanks for your e-mail the other day about the sliders and placing me into contact with Mike. I go test drive the G on saturday.

Jereme

Thanks Jereme,

I hope you find your G-wagen soon and join Mike & I for some outdoor adventures.

Here are some more pictures from last years outing into the San Juan's, Colorado and Moab, Utah

1953468.jpg

1953469.jpg

1953470.jpg

1953471.jpg

1953472.jpg

1953473.jpg

ChuckB

Expedition Leader
Hopefully it's just me, but I can't see the picts... I would like to see them though :drool:

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
Sorry,

but I must have clicked the wrong thing on my way out........

But now they are even correctly labeled.

Enjoy

Karl

1957470.jpg

Engineer Pass Road

1957471.jpg

Engineer Pass

1957472.jpg

Quray Campground

1957473.jpg

Imogene Pass

1957474.jpg

Just the normal Line-Up

1957475.jpg

Into the Waterfall....

1957476.jpg

....and climbing out

1957477.jpg

Beaver Basin, La Sal Mountains

1957478.jpg

just following the water....

wesel123

Explorer
The side moutned gas cans are awsome. Great use of space, but Im sure youll have to watch out for trees. Still awsome idea. The boss has always wanted a G series these are prefect examples.

Fernweh

Supporting Sponsor
The side moutned gas cans are awsome. Great use of space, but Im sure youll have to watch out for trees. Still awsome idea. The boss has always wanted a G series these are prefect examples.

So far all the trees are still standing, but I do have a few more scratches on the cans than on the G-wagen.

1960991.jpg

This is the "Car Wash" in the 'Enchanted Valley', Baja California

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles