Pop up truck camper for a 1971 Ford Bronco

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
Dang!

I saw the title of this thread and hoped I was finally going to get the answer to a question that's been burning me forever:

Can you fit a flip-pac on a Bronco?

(What about a K5 Blazer?)

theres an ad in there for a toyota mini for 2k, awesome.

Dang!

I saw the title of this thread and hoped I was finally going to get the answer to a question that's been burning me forever:

Can you fit a flip-pac on a Bronco?

(What about a K5 Blazer?)

I wonder that as well, how about 1st gen 4runner also.
What about Wildernests?
Anyone know?

kjp1969

Explorer
Regarding Flip-Pacs: Anything can be made to fit, but here are some basic measurements. The flippy part is 5 x 7 feet. The box below it varies in size to fit the pickup bed.

Last edited:

Pest

Adventurer
I used to have an 89 full size Bronco with a pop up camper on it. Camper was made by Hallmark, here in Colorado. Completely custom, previous owner of the Bronco had it made, told me it was ~10 grand at the time (around 1999-2000). I loved the thing, if only it had a bathroom/shower it would have been perfect. Unfortunately, when I owned it, I couldn't afford the gas to keep using it, sold it a few years ago to a couple in Boulder.

I know it's off topic (sort of)... Oh, and here's some pictures since I know I would beg for them as well.

Last one is with the top down, but you get the idea, benches, table, fridge, stove, heater, etc, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_0039.JPG
    IMG_0039.JPG
    320.5 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    312.6 KB · Views: 195
  • Bronco 001.jpg
    Bronco 001.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 182

Forum statistics

Threads