ARB fridge mounting

enzo

Explorer
How are you guys with DC tacomas mounting your fridges inside your trucks? I've got a 50qt ARB and would like to mount it in back of the cab some how. Pics would be greatly appreciated.

Box Rocket

I have a simple platform I built to fit in the back seat area of my DC. Obviously the seats are removed when I use the platform and the platform is secured using factory seat mounting holes. I'm using some track system tie downs to secure the fridge. I'll build a slide for it one day, but this works well. Lots of room on the other side for more gear.

_MG_5250.jpg

zidaro

Explorer
I have a Tundra, but what i did was pull the small side of the rear seat, place sport climbing bolt hangers at each seat bolt location, and use the hangers as tiedown hooks to secure the fridge and tool bags so they have no way of flying around if the ******* hits the fan.

enzo

Explorer
Enzo, what did you end up doing for a fridge mount? Thanks.

I folded down the back seat and bolted the slide to the plastic seat back. I've driven off road several times and it's held up well. If you wouldn't mind sending me a PM with your email, I can send you some pics.

By [URL=http://profile.imageshack.us/user/blackfeild]blackfeild at 2012-05-26[/URL]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles