Seat covers

I need to get some seat covers for my 95 tacoma I bought a few months ago with 260k miles, so needless to say it needs them badly. So any and all suggestions greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!!!!

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
What's your budget? There are some nice ones out there, just a question of how much you want to spend.

Right now I'm running $16/pair walmart cheapies but eventually I'll have either GT or Marathon custom fit covers. Cost is ~$200 for a pair to fit my front buckets but from what I've seen the look and fit is awesome.

TangoBlue

American Adventurist
Marathon SuperHides! I had them on my old buckets for 3 years and they still look great. If they get dirty - throw them in the wash. I liked them enough that when I replaced my seats with PROCAR Elite's I had them make me up another set. Custom pockets and a great fit.

CodyB

Observer
I really like the Marathon Superhides on my 09 Tacoma. The only seat covers I've had which lasted more than a year.

nuclearlemon

Adventurer
a lot of cruiser guys love the iggee seat covers. i don't have a set yet since i fell into some sor seat covers. i had wet okoles and wouldn't do them again. not overly durable and show grease and oils from your hands, fade in the sunlight, even with their protection sprays and, in my case, in topless rigs, they hold the water so you sit in a puddle (but the seat underneath was nice and dry:snorkel:)

www.iggee.com

robert

Expedition Leader
If you do decide you want the Wet Okles, TacomaWorld is having a group buy next month (see the group buy section)- 20% off.

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
I have these www.exactseatcovers.com/ in the Endura fabric... I love them. They are so nice a friend went out and bought a set for his FJ Cruiser and Tacoma.
Check ebay for them first, the manufacture seems to sell sets on there all the time.

soonenough

Explorer
Another vote for Marathon Superhides. I've had mine for about 4 months now and they're awesome. They fit really well, are basically waterproof but still breathe, and seem to be very durable. Another plus is pet hair doesn't really stick to cordura, so a quick vacuum is all that's needed to clean pet hair off of them.

They're pretty pricey (appx $450 a set front/rear) but worth the $ if you're gonna keep the vehicle for a while. I totally lucked out doing a google search and found a guy on some South Carolina hunting forum that was selling the exact set I wanted - 05+ Tacoma DC fronts and rears, 6 months old in like new condition, in Marathon's "smoke" color, which is an almost exact match to the gray interior color in the Tacoma. He was only asking $200 so I picked them up.

Also look on TacomaWorld, they pop up on there periodically.

Martinjmpr

Wiffleball Batter
Wife and I went to the International Sportsman's Expo yesterday and I got to look at some Marathon superhide covers close up. Very nice fit and highly durable material, at least from the appearance and feel.

I've also seen the GT covers (they have a factory here in Denver.) They are nice as well. GT covers are slightly less expensive than Marathon, but the difference isn't huge. Nice thing about Marathon is that they have some camo patterns that GT doesn't offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke