Hello from PNW

Afdfiremedic

Just joined up and thought I would introduce myself. I picked up a 1987 4runner 22re, 5-speed. Slowly starting to improve some things. Bought a set of ome rear leafs to fix a saggy rear, a set of 235/85/r16 treadwright crawlers to mount on some black soft 8's, new water pump, oil pump, timing chain kit, and 1.5 inch BJ spacers for up front. Planning on using her for a camping trips and for some light wheeling/exploring. Anyway; looking forward to the journey and learning a lot in the process.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331267463.620478.jpg

Afdfiremedic

Thanks, are you running a soft top? If so what brand and how do you like it? I am thinking about getting one; really wanted a can-back but can't find one; softtopper seems to be the only other choice.

upcountry

Explorer
That thing looks like it is in AWESOME condition!

I had an 86' pickup and loved it. Sold it to pay for travelling back in 1996. Wish I had kept it!

JasonRedwood

Explorer
Thanks, are you running a soft top? If so what brand and how do you like it? I am thinking about getting one; really wanted a can-back but can't find one; softtopper seems to be the only other choice.

Yeah i bought a softopper over year ago. I really like it. But would have preferred a canback. One popped up on yotatech 2 weeks after i bought mine, still in the box! Softtoppers are good. It has been on my truck ever since. It needed a little grinding on som of the plastic pieces to fit right but all and all its great. Im modding a flipac to fit on my runner or else the soft top wouldnt come off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne