Travel Photography Wokshop, Sedona, AZ

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
Hi all,

I'm not sure if any of you are planning to attend, but it should be very cool. I've been told it is filling up quickly, so get in your reservation if you are interested. Hope to see you all there! I know Blaine and help him on projects from time to time. He is an excellent teacher as well as an extraordinary photographer and has led workshops so far this year in Burma and Bhutan. He was selected by the Society of American Travel Writers as Photographer of the Year in both 2004 and 2005, no one has won two years back to back in the history of the organization, so that speaks volumes.

See you all there!
Bill

-------

Blaine Harrington
Travel Photography

All Levels / 2 days, April 22 & 23, 2006 / Cost: $300.00

Call the Sedona Arts Center to register at (928) 282-3809.

india-600pix.jpg

Blaine Harrington has traveled the world as a photographer for major clients like Time-Life Books and National Geographic.? He has won the "Travel Photographer of the Year" award for two years in a row '04 and '05 from the Society of American Travel Writers.? He is known for his ability to engage with people and find that unique moment of light and viewpoint that will fill the frame with the essence of a place. In this weekend workshop students will learn the secrets of creating and capturing such moments for themselves through slides, lecture, discussion and hands-on field work.

www.blaineharrington.com

If you are interested in more information about the above art workshop, please call us at (928) 282-3809 / (888) 954-4442, email us at workshops@sedonaartscenter.com, or stop by our location in spectacular Sedona Arizona.

http://www.sedonaartscenter.com/visitingartistworkshops/theartists/BlaineHarringtonIII.htm

Last edited:

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Thanks very much for posting this here. Hopefully someone reading ExPo will be able to attend and learn some great stuff.

That photo you included in the post is absolutely AMAZING. :Wow1:

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
I'm hoping some people can attend. I can't take credit for anything there. I pulled it all from the Sedona Arts Center Web site. I work with Blaine occasionally, mostly helping him edit and prepare files after trips. There are some nice shots (we can rarely edit a trip down to much less than 400 - 800 images from an initial take of 1600-4000). Also, he has an interview in Nikon World that should be going online soon (www.nikonworld.com) where he talks about some photos from recent trips, I think that image may be one of them.

Last edited:

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
I would LOVE to attend one of the workshops....unfortunatelyl, I also LOVE to not have bill collectors calling and knocking on the door....so I guess I'll have to go to work instead.

someday.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bad Taste