Northern Tanzania Maasailand 4x4 Adventure - June 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertRose

Safari Chick & Supporting Sponsor
We are now recruiting 15 adventurers to join us on a very special backcountry 4x4 safari set for June 14 - 27, 2006 in northern Tanzania.

Wild Africa - Nature, Culture & Conservation
roadblock.jpg

We will venture into remote areas of northern Tanzania, into seldom-visited Maasai country, as well as visiting the famous wildlife parks and sites. Serengeti. Ngorongoro. Oldupai. Great Rift Valley. We'll alternate camping and lodge-stays.

This safari was designed by us and our friend, Hagai Kissila, who is a Maasai and owns Destination Africa Safaris - one of Tanzania's finest locally owned operators. The three of us will be leading the trip.

For details on itinerary and pricing, please see
WhistlingThorn.com

WhistlingThorn2.jpg

Scott Brady

Founder
Having talked with Jonathan and Roseann about the trip, this will be a wonderful adventure.

With the unique blend of 4wd, remote exploration and conservation, the trip should provide a depth of experience rarely found on a guided adventure. :clapsmile

60seriesguy

Adventurer
Wow! Man, I need to plan a trip like this, my best friend is from South Africa and I'd love to go back there with him, maybe ship out the Cruiser for a killer, once-in-a-lifetime expedition across southern Africa. I'd love to visit Namibia, South Africa and Botswana, as well as Tanzania and Kenya.

blupaddler

Conspirator
Any idea about 2007? My wife and I are looking into Africa, and figure it will take that long to plan, and most importantly save up for this trip. Also, do you offer side trips to Kilimanjaro? Or any ideas as to who to go with?

Thanks

DesertRose

Safari Chick & Supporting Sponsor
Hello Blupaddler - why don't you contact us off-forum?

I am going to be working halftime in East Africa (Kenya a lot, and Tanzania and southern Ethiopia as well), and we've got great contacts to put together wonderful trips on your own or with a group - more affordably than you think!

Roseann

(I think if you click on the member name it will link to the profile page with the email address - or, it's roseann at jandrhanson dot com.

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
I am going to lock this and move to the "completed" section. Feel free to post a report or let me know if you need this to be moved/re-opened for 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles