!!!!!!!Nissan Patrol For Sale!!!!!!

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Ok, somebody better grab this one before it goes. It has a buy it now price of $3100.00. Any takers? If I had the cash right now I would be all over this one.

OMG!!! there is another one!

Last edited:

sacto_patrol

Adventurer
I have owned two Patrols. Great capability out of the box. Huge frame, twin stick t-case, pto front, rear, and both sides, factory half door, big 4.0L straight six engine. Problem is getting parts, just not readily available in North America.

If I ever buy one again it will be just a body and frame. Then I would but 'yota parts in it. It would be cool to get a old Nissan diesel out of the old International Scouts and put in one.

Scott Brady

Founder
Use caution purchasing these great little rigs. They have almost no parts availability. My family has two of them on their ranch, and they are quite durable.

Like Sacto indicated, you would be better off taking the body and frame and installing a modern drivetrain.

iguana4x4

Wiki_4x4
Nissan parts

If any of you is interested I could get spare parts for Nissan Patrols in my country (Colombia). There are plenty around and spare parts are easy to come by and shipping should not be a problem.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles