New Guy

VafrontierVa

I threw up a tread in the welcome page, butfigured id put on up here. I drivea an 02 Frontier Crew Cab Long Bed SC with a slew of mods in my sig. Look forward to talking the tech and shooting the Sh@t with ya guys :)

VafrontierVa

im getting to the photo's. I was in a very serious accident with my truck which resulted in a crushed foot and broken leg...so ive been off the trails for a while. Long story short I was working on brake pads when the truck fell from the supports and the caliper landed on my legs. Shattered my right leg and pinned me under the truck for over an hour. Been a long road to recovery but I actually ahve a doctors appointment later today to get the good word on whether ima be walking again soon. So as soon as I get the truck off the pavement again ill get some pics up.

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
VafrontierVa said:
I was in a very serious accident with my truck which resulted in a crushed foot and broken leg...

... Shattered my right leg and pinned me under the truck for over an hour.

:yikes: Oh man! Here is to a speedy recovery - and welcome to ExPo!

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Yup...I'll second the "Welcome to ExPo" sentiment and also wish you a good recovery!

:sombrero:

VafrontierVa

thanks guys.....im almost 100% now.....got 4 more weeks till im cleared to be "normal" but as soon as I get the truck back on the trails ill throw up some pics

VafrontierVa

im originally from charlottesville, but I now live in richmond. I am walking again now, have a limp, but im walking lol. I am going wheeling iwth a local club in VAXC first week of march, so ill def get some pics and put them up here for eveyone to see promptly there after

vapathy

whats going on charlie. i joined up here to. saw your post on rva. this is a pretty nice site. great find:wavey:

VafrontierVa

well, my first trip back is giong to be this saturday...90% healed with a finally fixed truck...ill get some much needed and belated pics up very soon!!

and thanks again for the warm welcome guys....i intend on being around more now that im wheeling again!!

VafrontierVa

vapathy said:
whats going on charlie. i joined up here to. saw your post on rva. this is a pretty nice site. great find:wavey:

o howdy man, went back in the thread and saw you posted up, yea this place is pretty cool!!

well def have to get out on a trip with you guys here soon!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles