Looking for JK Owners

JPFreek1

Explorer
Anyone out there own a JK? If so, we'd like to begin some commentary in a future issue of JPFreek that utilizes the JK on wheeling, camping, and other adventures. If you've got a JK and would like to share your story, drop me an email at fledwell@jpfreek.com. Your story and photos could be published in a future issue of the magazine, and all entries are rewarded with some cool JPFreek gear such as t-shirts, decals, etc. Happy Jeepin'!

MtnMan

Observer
New JK owner

Hey JPFreek, count me in as a new JK owner. I haven't had it long, so not much to tell yet. I have several mods planned, but its a long term project. Looking forward to seeing what others will be doing to theirs.

JPFreek1

Explorer
Very cool! Keep me posted as you start to use your new JK for weekend excurisions, adventures, etc as we'd be interested in a story and photos. By the way, what color is your JK? Any pics to post up? ;)

Icewalker

Adventurer
If Land Rover fails to deliver on a Defender and Jeep bings in the JK with a Diesel I'll be at the dealers for the first one in NH :ylsmoke:

Of course I'll be ripping the snot out of it to get it expedition ready if I get one :jump:

MtnMan

Observer
Light Greystone JK

1JEEP.jpg

First time posting a pic, hope it works...

:1888fbbd:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier