Tacoma camper - sleeping solution

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
This is just too cool :) Check out the bed setup that my buddy Steve has been working on. And while you are there, check out the sweet flip-arm LCD screen that he is using with his computer/GPS moving maps.

http://bajataco.com/zr2steve/ZR2Steve.html

This guy does lots of long-range trips all over the western deserts and mountains, and he and his wife basically use their Tacoma as their "home away from home" when they are out in the boonies. I know he's really going to enjoy being able to leave all of their bedding/pillows set up when they break camp. Too cool! This video just shows the initial stage of his camper redesign, but he is also adding a swing-out 60L fridge/freezer (like mine) and putting his water tank back in there too (a larger one though). I believe he has already re-installed his auxiliary battery and air compressor. I can't wait to see the finished project. :D

91xlt

Adventurer
great rig, yours is one of the rigs which has inpired my build. just wanted to compliment you and your vehicle!

Jonathan Hanson

Supporting Sponsor
Brilliant!

I'd really like to learn more about the PCV (positive camper ventilation) system. Any chance of a piece on that too?

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
I have asked Steve about doing a write-up on the PVS, but he isn't going to do one. You can shoot him an email at the addy listed on his page at my site with questions though. He enjoys talking about mods :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles