Two Zone Fridge/Freezer Compartments

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Any thoughts on theese? I am going to pick a few of theese bad boys up and thought I would see if anyone else wants one.

tl1149.jpg

Wil

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
Those are very popular down under. Keep in mind that they make your fridge/freezer work hard for a long time till they get cought up.

flyingwil

I read in a few Aussie forums, that they void the warranty, however, Engel, supports the Two Zone, and do shows together so that is a bad rummor. I think they are a great idea, and as soon as I decide on a fridge size.

Life_in_4Lo

Explorer
where are these avail? I am very interested in one for my 45.

The only downside I see is that the main engel is the freezer- that is the larger space and I prefer a small freezer/large fridge setup... but it is trick and ice cream & pie after a day of wheeling are worth any compromise

flyingwil

Life_in_4Lo said:
where are these avail? I am very interested in one for my 45.

The only downside I see is that the main engel is the freezer- that is the larger space and I prefer a small freezer/large fridge setup... but it is trick and ice cream & pie after a day of wheeling are worth any compromise

You've got a PM.

flyingwil

Nullifier said:
Those are very popular down under. Keep in mind that they make your fridge/freezer work hard for a long time till they get cought up.

I'll be putting that theory to the test at the end of the month, since my TwoZones are here! You can see pic's in my thread here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier