Devil's Canyon, Queen Creek - May 2005

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
This trip happened earlier this year, but I finally got a gallery posted for it. It was a really FUN trip and lots of people from this forum were there. Scott Brady did an awesome feast for us, and Goodtimes (Brian), Articulate (Mark... and Brooke too), & Viatierra (Greg) were there as well. We did some great 4-wheeling, a bit of hiking, and some rock climbing. I hope we can go there again in '06.

PHOTO GALLERY

L_queencreek40.jpg

L_queencreek29.jpg

articulate

Expedition Leader
DUDE!!!!!!

Nice. I remember that trip fondly. :jumping:

I wish I had more guts to photograph strangers. Especially some tough looking cowboys like these fellas. I love this photo:
L_queencreek12.jpg

Very nice.

Mark

Scott Brady

Founder
That was so much fun. Great images Chris :luxhello:

I think we should have a 2006 trip there, as we will probably not be able to climb there in 07...

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
Thanks guys! That place is incredible. Scott have you heard anything on the status of the land swap?

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
nice pics Chris. That was indeed a good trip.....I think I still hold the land speed record going from camp back to Oak Flats, and back again in what....40, 45 minutes? I don't think I have had any good margarita's since then either....

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
goodtimes said:
nice pics Chris. That was indeed a good trip.....I think I still hold the land speed record going from camp back to Oak Flats, and back again in what....40, 45 minutes? I don't think I have had any good margarita's since then either....

LOL! Hell yea, that was fast. I think you need to try some long travel/big HP on your next vehicle. Maybe you have a calling you don't know about!

Re: the margaritas, we'll just have to do something about that! See you next week!

HongerVenture

Adventurer
expeditionswest said:
I think we should have a 2006 trip there, as we will probably not be able to climb there in 07...

Hearing that prospect, and looking at Chris's photos makes me start to think seriously about how I can manage a trip out west this summer. Please keep me in the loop (I'll keep my eyes peeled for trip planning) on any organized trip forming up for this. I would make a sincere effort to make a trip for this...

BajaTaco

Swashbuckler
HongerVenture said:
Hearing that prospect, and looking at Chris's photos makes me start to think seriously about how I can manage a trip out west this summer. Please keep me in the loop (I'll keep my eyes peeled for trip planning) on any organized trip forming up for this. I would make a sincere effort to make a trip for this...

Wow - that would be cool! :ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online