Daily Driver F150

TavisB

This goes against my nature of having purpose specific vehicles, but I'm going to give this a try. I recently got rid of my 05 Mustang and 96 Ram and replaced them with a 2010 Supercab F150 XLT. This truck is going to be my daily driver, camper, moto hauler, and tow vehicle for my off-road only Jeep CJ.

Here's a pic from the night I brought it home:

0ccea4db.jpg

Since this truck has to tow, I'm not going to go crazy with lifts or big tires. I'll probably put skid plates and 33's on it but that'll be it.

The only things I've done to it so far are some Husky Weatherbeater liners, a D-ring shackle in the back, bed Line-X'd, and a topper. I want to be able to haul my dogs in the back, and still get a motorcycle in the bed so I went with the Softopper.

0fab7627.jpg

I also got the screened rear window and I'm planning on doing some camping out of it on some of my overnight moto or Jeep trips. I'm thinking of building a sleeping platform, but its got to be able to fold up so I can get the bike in the back. Has anybody seen anything like this before?

I'll post some more pics as I work on getting it ready for some camping in the spring.

jasonL_031

Adventurer
how do you like the cap? been thinking about getting one for the wifes f150

and nice to see another 2010 f150 here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94