Ordered a snorkel....

DaktariEd

2005, 2006 Tech Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
Exrunner said:
Ordered a Snorkel. And boy I cant wait for it....Ill post pics when I get it...:jump:

Cool! You'll like snorkeling.
But scuba diving is much more fun...
Say what? Oh, a snorkel for the truck...
Oh...never mind...

:rolleyes:

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
Funny this. I'm also ordering a snorkel (for the 80) after the holiday present to me for the ``go ahead'' from the CEO (wife).

SixLug

Explorer
yeah...mine's a "got some money for Christmas so Im gonna spend it" present. Its gonna be sweet. He he.

Nullifier

Expedition Leader
Hey don't forget the bilge pumps! they are the second half of the install and best way to keep the cab dry LOL! I have 2 in the garage awayting install. I plan to run the lines up and out the cab just below the roof. There will be a dash mounted on off switch. so I don't have to listen to them auto cycle every 30 seconds LOL!

SixLug

Explorer
ok...so here is a before pic (the best one I have right now), and Ill post one after its installed...

windrock1.jpg

SixLug

Explorer
thanks blue! I did it to kind of mimic (sp?) the camel trophy rovers....I dig the look too. Plus, it helps witht the glare of the roof lights, its ultra flat black with a grippy texture, and it doesnt scratch or anything very easily. Thanks for the comment, and Im still waiting for that bloody snorkel to get here....with all of these holidays at once, the postal service has been shut down quite a bit....AAAHHHH!

adios...Alex:victory:

SixLug

Explorer
WOOOOO HOOOOOO.....snorkel got here today, and I put it on, but its dark, so Ill post pics tomorrow...it looks freakin awesome, but it was a PITA to put on. Later boys...Alex

Justin

Observer
Congrats on the Snorkel. They seem to be a very practical upgrade for regular offroaders. I really like the idea that when driving on dusty roads, the engine is getting cleaner air. The water crossing capability is not so bad also...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles