another newbie!

alpha_nett

hello everyone! my name is Sean. i found this site a few weeks ago, and i am loving it already. i havent got to much expedition stuff yet. i just recently started to pull away from my 4runner(crawler) and start to work on my tacoma. this is what she looks like now
mean2.jpg

alpha_nett

well first, i would like to thank everyone for being friendly. defiantly not like this on the TTORA forum.
i did build the rear bumper. i do all my own fab, minus the badland up front, it was just too nice of a bumper for me to pass up since i had the money(wife hit a jeep in stop and go traffic)

right now my truck has: bumpers, sliders(in the garage), warn 8000i, all pro 2 1/2 spacer up front, all pro 3" springs w/ bilstein 5125's both mounted rearward. U bolts flipped, extended brake line, gray wire mod, deckplate mod, 1200v power inverter, CB, 33x12.5x15r bfg ATs

what i want to get:
build new rear bumper with swing for tire, hi lift, maybe a can, and in bumper air tank. snorkel, camper shell, 20' warn leads(dont know real name, have one for my winch) for trailer power, some coilovers- undecided on which kind, GPS, offroad lights, new tires and rims pretty soon

i want to build my truck up for long camping trips, utilizing my trailer for storage and kitchen, and my bed for sleeping. i would like the load on my truck to be minimal, packing all the heavy stuff on the trailer.

i look forward to learning a lot from this forum

alpha_nett

here are some pics of my runner and a rear of the taco
HarlotRugby230.jpg

protect our trails bracelet around the shifter!
Picture031.jpg

and the CB is temporally permanent in that location
newrear.jpg

exo1.jpg

green is the new color

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz