Hello, New to the Forum

02AZTrooper

Hey everyone I am new to the Forum and wanted to say Hi, as well as thank all of you fellow Trooper owners out there for all of the advice I have taken from this site in the buildup of my Trooper. I am in Tucson, Arizona and have a slightly built 02' Trooper. I think there are a couple of you here from AZ correct? Anyway, here are a couple of pics of what my Trooper currently looks like as well as a list of most of my mods.

2918589_4_full.jpg

2918589_9_full.jpg

2918589_14_full.jpg

2918589_13_full.jpg

2918589_19_full.jpg

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Welcome to ExPo!!! Very nice Trooper! When did you get the sliders from Rocky Road? I am currently looking for sliders, but I have not yet decided on if I am going to have some fabbed up or if I should just buy some off the shelf units. I have been having trouble finding anybody that still makes them for the Troopers. They look good, what are your impressions of them?

02AZTrooper

Thanks top everyone for the welcome. Datrupr, I got the sliders this summer from Rocky-Road. I called them up and asked them why the did not have any sliders listed for Troopers on their site. They said they had not been able to fab any up yet because they did not have the measurements off the Trooper. They said if I wanted to come up to Utah they would use my vehicle as a prototype and I would get the rails installed for free. Also said they would probably fab up a differential guard as well and weld it on. I am a teacher and had a little time off in the summer plus I have some family up in that direction so I brought my Trooper up to them and the rest is history. In fact the Trooper you see on this page:

http://www.rocky-road.com/rockrail.html

is my Trooper Pre-Mud Tires. Overall I really like them. They are definitely stout. Here is the picture off of my Trooper on their web-site pre-Mud Tires:

trooperrockrail.JPG

By the way for all of you guys in AZ, myself and a couple of the guys off of PlanetIsuzu are going to run Charlouleau Gap up in Oracle on Saturday December 1st. Anyone is welcome, here is the link to the invite on PlanetIsuzu:

http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/viewtopic.php?t=15816

This is probably not the correct place to post this but I was thinking about right now so there you go.

Brent

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Thanks for the info. I'll have to go back to their site and check them out. Indy 4X4 used to have them, but they pulled them off their site so I was at a loss.

You want to post runs up in the "planned adventures" section. If the Planetisuzoo guys do not mind running with a variety of makes. They usually don't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles