Trans Vermont Expedition (Nov.1 - Nov.5, 2007)

kcowyo

ExPo Original
Nice to see the trans-something bug has caught on with the east coasters. Vermont is such a beautiful state, there should be some great tales and photos from this trip.

:088:

RTrac1

yep, I sure am.

Im in Schenectady :wavey:

I think you've wheeled with members of my other club NTC also. Were you there when Heath flopped his 1st gen 4Runner earlier this year?

KevinNY

Adventurer
Yep, I was 2 trucks back and helped with the recovery. Good bunch of guys, I enjoy wheeling with them. Here's a pic.

Last edited:

LC/LR4Life

Adventurer
Glad to see more NE representation here. I am in Texas now, but moving to New Hampshire in about 2 1/2 years.

:1888fbbd:

Scott Brady

Founder
LC/LR4Life said:
I would if I didn't think $9.00 an issue was too much. Call me a cheapskate, but that's an expensive rag!

A years subscription to the highest quality Off-Highway travel publication in North America is less than a tank of gas. Think of it that way :)

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
Very cool trip!

Wow that should be a great trip. I had done several road rallys on a few of those roads, years ago, in a Dodge Raider : p I can't wait to see the coverage in the magazine. Jay in NY

94-RUNNER

Over The Hill
expeditionswest said:
A years subscription to the highest quality Off-Highway travel publication in North America is less than a tank of gas. Think of it that way :)

Great point ! :REOutArchery02:

SOLD

......Tucker

KevinNY

Adventurer
Jarek M said:
How many trucks you got going.

Too many. 12 I think now, we wanted to keep it to 8 but it was tough to say no to club members who wanted to go along. As with most things, a person or two will likely drop out near the date due to unforseen circumstances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles