ArkPak

dstock

Explorer
I'm curious as well although I don't get the 240v outlet vs a 110v. I supposed it depends on what you what to use it for, but in an overlanding situation the one 110v would be more useful for powering smaller items.

MattScott

Approved Vendor
I'm curious as well although I don't get the 240v outlet vs a 110v. I supposed it depends on what you what to use it for, but in an overlanding situation the one 110v would be more useful for powering smaller items.

I should have mentioned that, the US version will come with a 110v.

dstock

Explorer
Any idea when a US version will be available? I emailed the company and got no response at all.

It's a shame there's the hint of all these cool new products but then the reality of them getting to market can take a long time.

762X39

Explorer
Part of the problem is developing a 110 volt version and then getting type approval for it so it can be sold here. For RTW travel, the existing version is more useful. 220volt (or 240 volt or whatever it is) appliances are available everywhere once you are out of North America. You can pick up what you need as you need it for cheap in the local markets and in the larger cities at the local stores whereas if you need a 110 volt small appliance you'll have to bring it with you and hope you have no failures (just my opinion of course).

dstock

Explorer
I decided to go with Dual Batteries under the hood on my JK with a National Luna Split charge system. It's always there when I need it and always charged and ready to go without taking up any additional storage space.

Still the ArkPack seems like a very cool product hope they can get it to market in the U.S.

MartinfromArk

Great news for all Overlanders and adventurers..... at long last the ArkPak is IN the USA with 110V version stock available for immediate purchase from our Ark office in Chicago via phone - plus you'll be able to buy one online in around 10-14 days when our e-commerce website is finally up and running !

Just call: 630 723 0072 and they'll be able to take your credit card payment over the phone between 9am and 4pm Chicago time each weekday. The ArkPak on it's own is $399 inc' free shipping (special introductory price) and DC-DC charger is $84.95. The mounting bracket is $14.95 but if you buy the complete kit at the outset it will only cost you $449 (special introductory price)

If you want to check it out more in the meantime, just go to our Aussie website - but remember this is talking about the 240V version - the US one has a 150 watt inverter delivering 110V power.

www.arkcorporation.com

You'll also get to see the other 500 towing & trailer products we've developed over the past 35 years !!

Any questions let me know....

Martin

MartinfromArk

Hi Southpier,

Sorry - only just seen your request for a printed catalog. I'm happy to send you over a Printed Catalogue - but sadly you won't be able to buy anything from it - at least not just yet ! Maybe one day - when the ArkPak has paved the way. Let me know if you'd still like one.... alternatively you can view everything on our website: www.arkcorporation.com

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94