Stolen Adventure Trailer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
POSSIBLE THIEFT OF AN ADVENTURE TRAILERS RENTAL TRAILER

On May 1st we rented an Olive Grey Chaser Trailer with Serengetti tent for an eight day rental out of our Upland California location. The trailer has not been returned.

The trailer is identical to the one posted here http://expeditionportal.com/forum/showpost.php?p=145313&postcount=8

The trailer was rented to Jeremy Deckling, he was accompanied by his wife Carrie Deckling, and their three children two boys (I think) around 6 and a girl 8 or so.

They are driving a Black 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4 Door with Ohio plates. The trailer has California plates.

Jeremy claims to make a living as a Farrier (shoes horses).

If you see this trailer please call us on our toll free number 1-877-661-8097 messages are transferred to our e mail, so even if you don’t get hold of us leave a message.

We would like to find out where the trailer is and repossess it.

If you hear of any unusual sales of off road trailer, Roof Top tents etc. please let us know.

Last edited:

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Sponsor: Cruiser Outfitters
Wow, simply wow... Good luck on finding it. I'll pass it around to the local forums! Hopefully it makes its way home soon!

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
cruiseroutfit said:
Wow, simply wow... Good luck on finding it. I'll pass it around to the local forums! Hopefully it makes its way home soon!

Thanks Kurt.

I will also be posting on other forums.

If anyone else posts on an other forum please copy my text and use the same title, that way we can make sure there are no double posts. If someone can post on Pirate that would be great.

Gear

Explorer, Overland Certified OC0020
Where is the picture? I would like to post it up on a few Jeep forums.

FourByLand

Expedition Leader
Sorry to hear about this.

Have you thought about low-jac or something of the sorts?

Good luck finding it.

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Shoot, he better go and use it in another country.. cause he won't last a minute driving it around here in the States. Everyone knows those trailers and who has one.

SWIPE THEIR CARD FOR THE FULL AMOUNT!!

Posted on MUD.

Last edited:

HMR

Rendezvous Conspiracy
Are you sure the guy stole it and wasn't involved in an accident or some other event that would keep him out of contact?

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
If it helps Martyn I'll be on the road significantly throughout Utah and Colorado in the next two weeks, at least four times through the Moab area, I'll keep my eyes peeled...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior