'91 1/2t Suburban

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
'91 1/2t 8 Lug Suburban

$2500 obo 1/2ton 4WD Suburban, 'Silverado', 350/700 combo, 167k, PW/PDL/PM, "Ambulance Doors" (new rubber seals), 8 lug conversion (14bff, 10b; 3.73 ratio), 5 GM late model alloys (4 stamped "Alcoa"), BFG M/T 255/85 R16's w/ ~40% tread left (pictures show 285/75 A/T's), Rear Detroit, 1 ton tall air filter, rear axle has ~30k on total rebuild using U.S. bearings, NMO antenna mount, custom National rear springs, Soft ride "Pre-Runner" front springs, Corvette OD servo, 2" trailer hitch receiver, Bosch H4 headlights (according the Susquehanna Motorsports they're 1 of 200 Bosch sets world-wide), dark tinted rear side windows, New headliner with additional insulation, fridge power at rear, I have a third row seat, though it is not original to the truck (wrong fabric & color).

Recent: front brakes (rotors & pads), rear u-joints, trans service, fuel filter, cap-rotor-wires-plugs, rebuilt starter (NAPA), new alternator, rebuilt PS pump (NAPA)

Sub8-14-06.jpg

Marion-1.jpg

(older pics, paint isn't quite this good any more)
More pics: http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u196/ntsqd/host/sales/Sub/

PM or my user at yahoo

Last edited:

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
It is. Even originally came from somewhere in your state. The clear coat is going more than shows in those pics.
I failed to mention that I have a third row seat, though it is not original to the truck (wrong fabric & color), and new front door window seals & channel liners. (Edited original post)

Selling this truck will fund the engine conversion in my FJ60 as well as give my GF a place to park. So make me an offer.

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
Sorry, I'm not getting notices that folks have replied to this.

I do not have pics, but that is easily rectified. Anything in particular that you want to see?

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
The Sub is in the 93003 area code, Ventura.

Why am I not getting notices of replies? It is set to "Instant Notification".

BTW, there is an aftermarket 50 gal fuel tank that could be included with the truck. I won't sell it separately. It is a carb version tank though, so the TBI's needs would need addressing for it to work. My plan was a frame rail mounted FP. Partly to minimize intrusion into the tank and partly to make and future FP issues not require dropping the tank.

Last edited:

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
It's a set of Hanneman glass fenders, though the reflection distorts them. A couple really old pics:
5dff.jpg

5ff7.jpg

ntsqd

Heretic Car Camper
I do. I could use the space, I've got too many vehicles here. Entertaining reasonable offers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior