Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

GrassCat

Adventurer
GrassCat II

I upgraded the GrassCat, noted here http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25888 to this one.

DSCN0714.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCN0716.jpg
[/IMG]

It's a 1998 with the winter package ( locker and other goodies) I do like the extra power the 3.5L has.

I've been getting it ready for off road use. Big Mojave Road trip in Oct.
First thing to go was the running boards and mud flaps, to be replace with the rock sliders. :sombrero:

A few updates. I know it's been awhile.

An ARB bumper off of a Toyota pickup. I had to modify the mounting points. Also notice the rock slider have been installed.
DSCN0738.jpg

This is a Safari Gen 3 that has been modified to fit the Gen 2.5.
DSCN0733.jpg

Added the rear bumper off GrassCat I, some more mod's need to be done to it.
DSCN0741.jpg

Sleeping platform and storage added for extended trips.
DSCN0750.jpg

A water bra fitted to the stock bumper used on the Mojave road along with overhead storage.
RSP0937.jpg

Last edited:

Monterorider

Adventurer
Here are few pics of mine. Some people here sure should know me at least virtually.
Here is my Gen 2 I've had it for almost ten years now. Few mods.
imgp0921.jpg

DSCF4769.JPG

DSCF1899.JPG

Also I used to own unusual for state side at least Gen 3 Puerto Rico specs Montero with no body cladding. I think it lookes cleaner this way. Still missing it.
DSCF2141.JPG

DSCF2461.JPG

Its life was abruptly terminated.
On good size fortunately mine was not.
SSPX0014.jpg

Alex

scrubber3

Not really here
Eww, hate to see that. Good thing you're okay though. You still have the rims and mud tires from that rig man?

DavidG

Adventurer
I see headlight washers. Does it have suspension seats and
a LSD? Looks to be in excellent condition. How many miles on it?

scrubber3

Not really here
Sweet, can wait to see em on your next Monty! Those really brought out the Bad--- on your last one.

Monterorider

Adventurer
Sweet, can wait to see em on your next Monty! Those really brought out the Bad--- on your last one.
I wish but probably wont happen any time soon (and not for the reason many would think - It's the 3rd row seat what kills the deal).
I should either sell them or transfer tires to my old Monty and sell the wheels. Tires are practically new maybe 2000 miles on them.

datrupr

Expedition Leader
Let me know if you are looking to sell. I might be interested in a couple of months. I like those wheels better than the ones on my '01.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94