CLOSED: Group Buy: Mil-Spec Multi Choice Deflators

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
With the recent group buy for Staun Tire deflators, Sierra Expeditions is offering up a one time group buy on the Mil-Spec Multi Choice Deflators to those that were not able to get in on that deal.

large_381_deflators.gif

These tire deflators have selectable pressures in 2 psi increments, and do not have a required starting pressure. So you can go from 4 psi on down to 2 psi (something you can not do with other pre-set deflators).

More info: http://www.sierraexpeditions.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=381

Pricing for this group buy will be as follows ($99 Retail):
1 to 10: $87.50 each (sold individually)
11 to 20: $84.00 each (sold individually)
21 to 29: $80.50 each (sold individually)
30+: $77 each (sold individually)

Shipping will be via a USPS small flat rate box ($4.98 to US) to each person (shipped from 85281).

Post up if interested. Group buy will close October 20, 2010. Capped at 45 deflators due to stock levels.

Official list of those participating [name (Series x Quantity)]:
RED = Awaiting Payment and shipping info Green = Paid and received info
  1. Wally F. (Standard x1)
  2. Purple People Eater (Standard x1)
  3. MCM (Standard x2)
  4. TenaciousTJ (Rock Crawler x1)
  5. Ludedude (Standard x2)
  6. darkrose [FJbruiser] (Standard x2)
  7. joeyumbra (Standard x2)
  8. gabepari (Standard x2)
  9. shawkins (Standard x2)
  10. sierrahsky (Standard x1)
  11. thx138 (Standard x2)
  12. OVRLND (Standard x2)
  13. Rufus T. Doofus (Standard x2)
  14. Frostymug (Standard x1)
  15. shakotankei (Standard X2)
TOTAL: 25

Last edited:

CanuckMariner/Nomad

Love having fun 😊 in the 🌞 by the ⛵ and the ⏳
Wil, check out our alternative listing for two members (PM them) waiting to get anyone backing out of our Staun Group Buy as they may want to get into your buy.

Good luck with your group buy!:costumed-smiley-007

BroncoHauler

Adventurer
Never thought I might be tempted to move away from my Staun's, but you've managed that.

Can you tell me what the size of these are, and do these come with any sort of case? Have you run any tests to see if the marked shutoff pressure is accurate?

thanks,
Herb
KI6DZD

flyingwil

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Can you tell me what the size of these are, and do these come with any sort of case? Have you run any tests to see if the marked shutoff pressure is accurate?

They do not come with a case. Please note, I have done my best to explain that they are sold individually. Most of our customers normally use one or two.

In our testing, they have been very accurate, normally within 1psi of the target pressure.

For size, at its largest points it's 4" tall by 1" wide.

SilverBullet

Explorer
For those who have never seen these in action, they are amazing! While the price is a bit more, the usefullness is great and the MIL spec is obvious. I bought Stauns, but for that price, I wish I had the money for 1 for my other pressures I use.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94