I'm a convert to Trasharoo!

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
Gotta love the Trasharoo... gotta love it.
I saw a TON of these around Moab recently.

For travelling at high speeds, I simply pushed the bag into the bed of the truck under the RTT rack.. no prob!

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
That is a really great way to use the bag. Are you on Facebook? If so, it would be a great photo to post to our Trasharoo Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/trasharoo

Thank you for the kind words and noticing the bags everywhere. We're trying to get our bags on every vehicle out there, not just some. We want everyone to have one and that would mean a much cleaner place. That's also why we priced it so affordably. Think "Next Hi-Lift Jack". With your help we can achieve this!

Fireman78

Expedition Leader
I ditched Facebook a couple years ago, but I have been reconsidering it just for this reason.. I always feel left out not able to "Like" something anymore... The drama part of FB I can do without. I just need to avoid getting into political or religous conversations with coworkers and relatives.. bad idea!. ;)

1leglance

2007 Expedition Trophy Champion, Overland Certifie
I am missing my trasharoo ever since I bought my suburban...just another reason to build a swingout tire carrier...a great place to hang my trasharoo :)

off-roader

Expedition Leader
That is a really great way to use the bag. Are you on Facebook? If so, it would be a great photo to post to our Trasharoo Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/trasharoo

Thank you for the kind words and noticing the bags everywhere. We're trying to get our bags on every vehicle out there, not just some. We want everyone to have one and that would mean a much cleaner place. That's also why we priced it so affordably. Think "Next Hi-Lift Jack". With your help we can achieve this!

Dave,

FWIW, I tried searching FaceBook for Trasharoo and your page does not come up. I had to come back to this post to click on your link.

Enigma

Observer
Do the trasheroos have any kind of warranty? I have one, and it's great, but I'm asking as a friend just tore the bottom out of his while doing some ledges at the recent Cruise Moab. One thing that needs to be added to them is another strap to keep them from having that eventual "trasheroo sag" that happens no matter how well the straps are adjusted and tightened.

Javelinadave

Adventurer
Do the trasheroos have any kind of warranty? I have one, and it's great, but I'm asking as a friend just tore the bottom out of his while doing some ledges at the recent Cruise Moab.
I'm 100% sure that no warranty would cover what your friend did to his. Kind of like asking the dealer to cover body damage from wheeling.

MANUCHAO

Aventurero
I have had mine for a while now.... I loaded it with 4 bundles of wood, wet gear after doing a canyon, climbing gear and obviously trash.... and its been top notch....
I too have a friend that fill his trasharoo with fire wood but he lay his on the bed of a pick up truck...on our way to DV....by the time we got there he had a hole on his trasharoo...
Like everything else you need to practice some common sense....

I think its well design.. however, it would be nice to see one made out of vinyl material but im sure the price would be a lot more....

Great product I think...given that it was design to haul trash and I used it to haul many other things....

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
Has anyone tried attaching one over the tailgate of a truck ?
I just got one and was thinking about hanging it from the brushguard, but then thought about the tailgate while sitting here at work....guess I'll have to test it tonight when I get home if know one has yet....

achampagne

Explorer
Has anyone tried attaching one over the tailgate of a truck ?
I just got one and was thinking about hanging it from the brushguard, but then thought about the tailgate while sitting here at work....guess I'll have to test it tonight when I get home if know one has yet....

Yes! That's how I use mine on my 2008 Tacoma. Works really well and its super easy to get on and off. Just did a 3 day few hundred mile trip and it worked out perfect and no problems having it against the paint.

Maximus Ram

Expedition Leader
Yes! That's how I use mine on my 2008 Tacoma. Works really well and its super easy to get on and off. Just did a 3 day few hundred mile trip and it worked out perfect and no problems having it against the paint.

Thanks and the paint was going to be my next question.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles