5 used BFG KM2 35/12.50/17

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
I'm selling a set of 5 BFG Mud Terrain T/A KM2 tires, 35/12.5/17, mounted on rims, deal includes the lug nuts.

They came off a 2001 Ford F250, so they have the 8 lug pattern,

The tires a little less than half worn, with 3/8" tread left.

One rim has a very slight scuff.

They are located in the Reno/Tahoe area, I'm willing to ship if you are willing to cover the costs.

Price $700.00

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0381.jpg

Martyn

Martyn, I would think if you have a dog that can walk on walls, you should be rolling in the dough with all the money you could make off of the late night talk shows.....last thing you need is to be selling extra tires and rims...********:wings:

He floats as he's full of gas :sombrero:

dieselcruiserhead

16 Years on ExPo. Whoa!!
Martyn I want to see pics with the stock tires if possible :)

I have to significantly de-lift my truck when I bought it as well. I fpund myself doing it in the front only as the F350s are much taller in the rear by at least an inch.

best,
Andre

Martyn

Andre

I'll post some pictures of the truck with stock tires, what a difference it made for power, fuel efficiency, and braking.

This truck has 2" lift springs in the front so that the truck rides level, normally they are nose low.

I'll be starting a mod thread soon. Right now I have to take care of some long term maintenance projects that need to be done given the age of the truck.

Martyn

Here is a picture of the truck with stock tires and rims. HAd to photoshop the shadow off the front of the truck so you could get a better look.

IMG_0385.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles