Introducing Rockhopper

Eaglefreek

Eagleless
Any updates? I'm considering acquiring an Eagle...

Sent from my iPhone using paper airplanes.

I sold it a year an a half ago. I had my fun with it, but it was time to send it to a new home. I did put some paint on the bottom half. The previous owners paint job drove me bananas. What do you plan on doing with the Eagle?

Last edited:

TrucMan

Adventurer
Ah, well I'm hoping to use it as a dd/weekend overlander. Do an sas and get it lifted. Did you have any common issues with it? Anything you would have changed?

Eaglefreek

Eagleless
Ah, well I'm hoping to use it as a dd/weekend overlander. Do an sas and get it lifted. Did you have any common issues with it? Anything you would have changed?

Biggest complaint would be that it's not very roomy. I bought it as an almost finished project and it needed a lot of little things done. However, I drove it quite a bit without any issues except for the one time the steering shaft came apart at 60 mph and I had no steering.:Wow1: I drove it from TN to NV pulling my dirtbike. The current owner flew in from NC and drove it home. He has since been relocated to San Diego and made the cross country trip in it with his family and stopped at teh Grand Canyon along the way. If I were to do it all over again, I would probably go with a Trooper or a Montero.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles