1974 Alaskan Telescopic Camper, 10' (Non Cab-over) Complete Refurb - $10500

shasta12

This camper has had a complete interior/exterior rebuild finished in 2011 with newly designed interior cabinets and formica tops, including pantry cab with slide out drawers, newly designed seating and cushions with Sunbrella fabric, new appliances including 3 way fridge, 3 burner stove w/oven and new propane delivery system). Stowable table and folding utility shelf, new 12 volt and 110 volt lighting installed/not hooked up, 30 gal. water storage tank w/hand pump delivery system, aluminum skinned ceiling, walls and door, with new wood privacy blinds. . .

* Exterior details include all new framed and sheathed wall ends and sides on upper and lower units, with new strip insulation between halves. Exterior complete with heavy duty angle iron corners and edges, diamond plate aluminum and sheet aluminum skin details at rear and sides.

* Structurally, the camper has ben de-skinned of the siding and reframed w/structural plywood cover at partial top, bottom, sides/windows, ends and floor/complete. . . structural and finishes addressed from head to toe (Great looking and stronger than new)

 Comes with custom metal roof rack, and rear porch/step/propane storage cage that connects into truck trailer
hitch.

* Dinette seating converts to sleep 1-3 adults as needed

* Unit is heated with new portable catalytic propane heater

More Photos Available: http://www.flickr.com/photos/69339452@N06/

* Camper offered at $10,500
Please call Robert at 415-987-2458
photo copy.JPGIMG_0278.jpgphoto.JPGIMG_0284.jpgIMG_0288.jpgIMG_0282.jpg

MTAA

Adventurer
Wow! Nice job on the camper! I actually have an Alaskan one nearly exactly like this one on a 1967 Jeep J3000 Gladiator Camper Special. My plan is (someday) to restore / update it and and keep the 60's feel. This has re-energized me, Thanks.

MTAA

Adventurer
I have one that I'd sell for $1100.00. It hasn't been refurbished or anything, but everything is there with quite a bit of original paperwork for it. It is still on my '68 Jeep Gladiator which I'd sell as well but needs some work. Let me know if interested.

beefspots

Shoot I didn't even look at the date of post! MTAA do you have any photos of the pair?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

MTAA

Adventurer
Beefspots, here are some pics of my 1968 Jeep Gladiator with the Alaskan Camper. I'd probably take $3450 for the whole set up. Needs a battery, and a new fuel line and brakes. The camper is fully operational even the heater! Let me know if interested.

CIMG4156.JPGCIMG4159.JPGCIMG4160.JPGCIMG4161.JPGCIMG4162.JPGCIMG4163.JPGCIMG4164.JPGCIMG4165.JPGCIMG4167.JPGCIMG4169.JPG

MTAA

Adventurer
Beefspots, here are some pics of my 1968 Jeep Gladiator with the Alaskan Camper. I'd probably take $3450 for the whole set up. Needs a battery, and a new fuel line and brakes. The camper is fully operational even the heater! Let me know if interested.

BTW-It has a 350 V8 in it.

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles