The Expedition Portal Great Selling Extravaganza! (We're selling Stuff, and Things)

MattScott

Approved Vendor
So this thread may be a little bit different than your average 'spring cleaning' for sale thread, we're going to be posting items here at a good discount, once the item is sold, it will be deleted from this post and a new one will be listed. We will be listing some cool gear, so check back frequently!

Shipping will be at actual cost, up front, or pickup from our offices in Prescott, AZ.

FREE BRAKE PADS

We found a variety of brake pads which by the markings on the box we believe to be for a Discovery II and a Range Rover P38 laying around the shop. Here's the deal—we know nothing about them, they are used, they do not appear to be genuine. We don't know if they cause the three amigos. They all appear to have some decent life left in them, and if you're broke with no carbon left on your pads, these could be perfect for you, and you can have them for free. Just pay the shipping. We believe there are two sets of front pads, and one set of rear pads.

photo-1.JPG
photo.JPG

We thought that we'd offer them to the community instead of the trash bin.

Please, please, please contact me at matt@expeditionportal.com or send me a personal message if you are interested in any of the items, otherwise I may miss your response on accident.

Last edited:

AxeAngel

Expedition Leader
I tried buying this item from you guys a few months ago - if Redrum backs out i will take it. Fits D2 Rain gutters.

Thanks
Sam

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior