USA Made Snatch Block

Nonimouse

Cynical old bastard
Have you ever tried to remove a circlip in the freezing cold with wet hands and mud up to your waist; especially when the synthetic line is jammed in the sheeve?

Try it and then change the circlip to an R clip

Liking the oil impregnated bronze bush though

BTAI

Understand your thoughts and appreciate your suggestion.

We designed our snatch block so the side plates fit snug against the sheave eliminating the play between the side plates and sheave. We don't anticipate any dismantle being done to continue its use during a pull. So taking it apart during a recovery I can see your concern. The only dismantle we foresee with our product is just a simple clean if needed; after a recovery.

Nonimouse

Cynical old bastard
When synthetic rope gets a little tired it starts to 'fluff'; as the threads are so damn strong it only needs the tiniest gap to 'snag' a thread and then pull in a load more. This happens with ALL snatchblocks even the hi quality machined ones - can't be avoided in Real World Situations. Hence the need to be able to field strip a the block...
Happy to show you but you live in the wrong country (-:

poriggity

Explorer
I'm still trying to figure out how Bailey's towing is allowed to pimp out their products without paying for vendor status? Strange to me. I can understand maybe having a link to your site in your signature, but starting threads about your product when you are not a paying vendor is not cool, IMHO.

TheAlmightySam

Adventurer
I'm still trying to figure out how Bailey's towing is allowed to pimp out their products without paying for vendor status? Strange to me. I can understand maybe having a link to your site in your signature, but starting threads about your product when you are not a paying vendor is not cool, IMHO.

I was thinkin' the same thing...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles