Beetle Off Road camper build

nemoaz

Observer
That's my old site :Wow1: I sold my white bus off years ago and the site just died as I lost interest, I still had a bug for a few years longer.

That green bus was very nice and was probably the best one running around that had the lift and all that.

Cheers
Steve

Cool. Played around with busses for a while. Never quite had a baja. Just offroad tires and torsions cranked a bit. Never got stuck in her but I stayed away from the deep sand.

67bajabug

nah its ok guys... honestly i havent gotten much else done. life is moving pretty fast right now and its not really leaving time for the bug

That One Guy

Adventurer
That's a shame, this is one of the most unique builds I've seen on here yet, and seems to be at the hands of someone skilled at what it entails. I'm excited for this.

Jrally

Adventurer
I've seen a few Beetle AWD builds in the past, one with a custom BUS box, the other used a Synchro BUS box. The first one was a rally car build, the other was for off-roading adventures. 10-12 years ago, I spent a lot of time in my Baja Bug, built for camping and running around the terrain AZ has to offer. It was a tough car, never left me stranded out in the woods or desert.

-Jon

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
I followed your Jeep build over on Jeep Forum, from start to finish... now I find you over here.

Great stuff, more please!!

:)

bdog1

Adventurer
Great thread. Wish I had a buck for everyone I cut up! Would be at least enough for a good steak dinner and a movie!!

shnez

P1014166.jpg

I love the satellite on the roof rails!

Must have a killer media install.

sixbennetts

Adventurer
I'm thinking roof top tent with a couple steps up the back in conjunction with the cooler rack.

There's yer 2 story bug!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke