Scepter MFC Group Buy

SC-Surfer

Observer
I have put together a group buy for the Scepter MFC fuel cans. New stock, in OD green, as well as water cans and accessories.

Originally discussed here: http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39541

If you follow the thread, I had issues with my first vendor, and closed out the thread. I have a new vendor here in the US, and I sent email out to all those who initially showed interest. I had planned to limit the buy in to only those individuals. However, the actual totals ordered are a little less than the initial interest shown so I have room for about 30 more cans on the pallet.

I am still taking orders for MFC cans, MWC water cans, spouts, and Viton gaskets. The order goes in to the vendor on Monday the 19th.

MFC: $50
MWC:$40
Spout: $30
Gaskets: $10

If interested, PM me for details on how to buy in.

Skim

Explorer
What is your expected turn around time ?

I am interested in one water and one gas.

Are they all OD ?

rugbier

Adventurer
if this are metal cans I would like 4 fuel.

But I need to be certain they are.

Please let me know as well as the expected turn around

Thanks

skibum315

Explorer
Interested ... mostly a lurker here, but am quite active on The New X (www.thexterra.org ... 2nd Gen Site).

How would final shipping work out ... you'd break up the pallet and ship out to each of the GB participants? I'm assuming we'd be responsible for that shipping cost, then right?

Edit: Just read through your initial post in the other thread ... makes sense on the shipping. I have to check tonight, I'll let you know (e-mail to the address posted in the other thread and/or PM) tonight where I stand.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94