The ULC + ULR web store is open

atlcruiser

Supporting Sponsor
Hi All

It took way too long but our store it finally open. The bugs are worked out; at least I hope they all are.

We have lots more inventory going up but the Mud UK and Masai Defender/Series stuff is all live. Look forward to seeing some of you over there.

Topher1044

Observer
Glad to see another company in Atlanta. I'm looking through your website now. I see you have the items described above, but are you going to be carrying any items for D2s?

atlcruiser

Supporting Sponsor
Right now we are very open to suggesstion. Our niche is getting stuff from the UK as we import all the time. Hit me up with some suggestions as we are always looking to expand our products.

ukoffroad

you may expect a call from LR at some point for using those words in the business title, seems they are not flexible about much of anything these days, other wise good luck.

EricWS

Observer
Right now we are very open to suggesstion. Our niche is getting stuff from the UK as we import all the time. Hit me up with some suggestions as we are always looking to expand our products.

If you could get Turner or ACR motors I am sure you would sell them quickly. Solex rebuilds as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles