Holy Grail Truck

Hovenator1

Shoot, were do you find these sweet rigs all the time! My wife would be so jealous of that LC.

When you get vehicle ADD again in about a year let me know. Would love that 100 series.:ylsmoke:

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Congrats on the new truck purchase Redthies. My brother upgraded to a newer Dodge, but was so disappointed in the electronics and computer stuff that he returned it to the dealer and replaced it with a 1st gen Dodge Cummins....:Wow1:

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Thanks Alan. I purposely bought the least electronics I could get. It still has a ton more than the '98, but I did get 7 years of bumper to bumper warranty with it. Now all I have to do is find a dealership with good techs. 35" Toyos and a levelling kit are in the works for this coming weekend. Then I'm going to hand it over to the wife to play with, and spend some quality time with my new Land Cruiser!

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Thanks Alan. I purposely bought the least electronics I could get. It still has a ton more than the '98, but I did get 7 years of bumper to bumper warranty with it. Now all I have to do is find a dealership with good techs. 35" Toyos and a levelling kit are in the works for this coming weekend. Then I'm going to hand it over to the wife to play with, and spend some quality time with my new Land Cruiser!

Ahh you happy camper you! Are you relocating from Whistler?:ylsmoke:

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
We have a small acreage in White Rock lined up. We'll see how it goes. I'm still at that same house on Granville too, if you can believe it! The end is within sight though...

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Well I might just have to have a look over your way. That is if Canadian Vikings are accepted.:ylsmoke:

Darwin

Explorer
How are you liking the 285/75/18 Toyos in that size? Have you had your camper on the new truck yet? I am thinking about going with that size Toyo on my second gen. I do have a five speed and at 65 I am turning 2000 rpms, I would like to drop that to 17 or 1800 with the Toyos. I also have a hard side camper that has a dry weight of 1,900 lbs. I know it's overweight for the older truck, it does handle it well though with no suspension enhancements yet. Thinking stable loads and another leaf pack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94