FS: Oasis II RTT and Eezi-Awn Series 1000

Imnosaint

Adventurer
I'll be glad to meet anyone seriously interested in purchasing the RTT at the Overland Expo. PM if that's an option for you.

don1587

hi there

does the rtt have a hard bottom and also as the picture shows there is the tent and awning?
Don:snorkel::snorkel:

Imnosaint

Adventurer
As requested, additional pics.

Scuff from wear.
RTTScuff.jpg

Small hole location.
TRRHole.jpg

Small hole detail.
RTTHoleDime.jpg

Parallel mount to Thule load bar.
RTTParallelMount.jpg

Perpendicular mount to Thule load bar.
RTTPerpendicularMount.jpg

Top attachment to frame detail.
RTTTopDetail.jpg

Under detail.
RTTUnderDetail.jpg

Interior.
RTTInt.jpg

I have other mounting hardware to accommodate larger diameter bars as found on Xterras and FJs.

4RunAmok

Explorer
The tent has a bottom much like a tent cot.

Trampoline material and support would be a better description. It's more airy than a solid fabric cot, and tension is adjustable by tightening the bungee cords around the edges.

I have one of these tents and LOVE it!

Imnosaint

Adventurer
Trampoline material and support would be a better description. It's more airy than a solid fabric cot, and tension is adjustable by tightening the bungee cords around the edges.

I have one of these tents and LOVE it!

Yes, that is a much better description. Thanks Mitch.

Imnosaint

Adventurer
With sunshade/rainfly.
RTTWeatherFly.jpg

The fly is navy blue on the reversible side.

I might add that by mounting the Oasis with a series of GripFists or other type of quick release, the RTT can be easily removed and used on the ground like a traditional tent.

JimBiram

Adventurer
I had a machine shop make some custom mounts for the tent on my LR3. They even anodized them to match!

IMG_0598.jpg

This makes it easy to set the brackets up on roof and if need be, drop to ground as a ground tent.

Imnosaint

Adventurer
I had a machine shop make some custom mounts for the tent on my LR3. They even anodized them to match!

View attachment 157270

This makes it easy to set the brackets up on roof and if need be, drop to ground as a ground tent.

That's pretty slick. Thanks for posting.

Another advantage to the Oasis is it's smaller footprint and lighter weight, both allowing to mount other racks and gear.

Thulewide.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior