we might have a new player

sarconcepts

Adventurer
I hope I'm not the last to know about this company
they're at the International New York Auto Show now
[video=youtube;ED1qjPWs4pE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ED1qjPWs4pE[/video]

rockwood

Adventurer
Nothing special to my eyes. Just a lifted Toyota Tundra with carbon-fiber wrap, bolt on goods and tarted up interior.

mtnbike28

Expedition Leader
So how is this different than AEV? Taking a stock vehicle and making a turn key project? I know AEV does a cool engine conversion too, but as long as what Devo does it quality, it seems good looking for those who like that look and can afford it. PS I agree don't get the painting rocks....

Adventure Copan

Adventurer
Nothing special to my eyes. Just a lifted Toyota Tundra with carbon-fiber wrap, bolt on goods and tarted up interior.

Yeah I'm with this. I mean it's cool, but lots of sweet rigs being build here and on other forums. I should slap my last name all over our rig! :D

-Daniel Kent

LakeLBJ

Observer
So how is this different than AEV? Taking a stock vehicle and making a turn key project? I know AEV does a cool engine conversion too, but as long as what Devo does it quality, it seems good looking for those who like that look and can afford it. PS I agree don't get the painting rocks....

Ugh. Let's not compare AEV to whatever this is. And what is up with all the big random brand stickers all over this thing? Did I see a huge yellow Nikon sticker on the camper shell? AEV makes their own high quality parts and packages them together in tasteful ways. This isn't any different than someone raiding a JC Whitney catalog attempting to get their rig into Four Wheeler Magazine's "Readers Rides" section.

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
Even if the spray paint is on rocks they own, and they crushed those rocks into gravel to mix with sand and cement to make concrete for their own patio, it is completely asinine to promote your brand with such irresponsible behavior. This looks like it is aimed towards the flat-billed, black sock and pedal pusher wearing toadie crowd. No thanks.

Tony LEE

International Grey Nomad
Yes, I agree. Driving a multi-ton non-renewable-fuel-guzzling vehicle shod with intractable-waste-tyres around the countryside every weekend for no logical reason is hardly treading lightly is it.

Visions of pots, kettles, stones and glass houses flash before my eyes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles