we might have a new player

Mc Taco

American Adventurist
Yes, I agree. Driving a multi-ton non-renewable-fuel-guzzling vehicle shod with intractable-waste-tyres around the countryside every weekend for no logical reason is hardly treading lightly is it.

Visions of pots, kettles, stones and glass houses flash before my eyes

I think the "Tread Lightly" jab is about the spray painted rocks and the 'blazing a trail' portion of the video at about 1:15 or so IIRC. The idea of treading lightly is to stay on established roads. Pavement, dirt, gravel, rock, sand, etc. Not cutting across plants.

I support the use of fossil fuels for recreation. I like the way it helps me to turn my pots and kettles black in remote areas.

Tread Lightly!

Observer
I think the "Tread Lightly" jab is about the spray painted rocks and the 'blazing a trail' portion of the video at about 1:15 or so IIRC. The idea of treading lightly is to stay on established roads. Pavement, dirt, gravel, rock, sand, etc. Not cutting across plants.

I support the use of fossil fuels for recreation. I like the way it helps me to turn my pots and kettles black in remote areas.

Thank you. There are numerous areas where they are off trail, and yes the spray painted rocks were in very poor taste. I have a rig (two actually) I get out there as much as most people out there. Its not calling the kettle black when they are clearly off trail.

Curt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94