Pentax K7 two lens kit, $475

jeffryscott

2006 Rally Course Champion: Expedition Trophy
I recently bought all this equipment through the pentax forums and absolutely love it, which is why I want to sell it to fund a K5 kit. The K7 is a brilliant camera in so many ways, but I want better low light performance:)

K7, a rugged, weatherproof camera, has a few marks here and there, including the back LCD panel but nothing that affects performance or diminishes usability. Camera is missing the viewfinder eyecup and has no box or software (does have the manual). Factory charger and battery included. About 7,000 actuations I'm guessing by the file numbering.

18-55WR 3.5-5.6 (Weather Resistant) looks new, comes with box and hood and bag.

100-300 4.7-5.8 silver (the good version of the 100-300) silver finish has numerous marks, but optically and mechanically no known blemishes, marks or problems.

Asking $475 as a kit. Include paypal and shipping.

Last edited:

jeffryscott

None on the website were with the K7, it's a new addition to the family. The website photos are a mixture of mostly film and some digital, Contax, Leica, Olympus, Nikon, Canon. The 18-55 is a 3.5 to 5.6 and is weather resistant like the camera.

The camera has great build and ergonomics, and is small. Compare it here to the camera of your choice (here is a Canon 7d for example): http://camerasize.com/compare/#239,154

Thanks,

Jeff

jeffryscott

offers? Trade ideas (fridge? RTT?) An amazing kit if you don't need really outstanding low light performance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94