8' FRP Flippac for Full Sized - Nor Cal

xdbx

Adventurer
Took $500 off the price. This flippac needs a new owner soon, please contact me if you're interested.

xdbx

Adventurer
Where are all the long beds out there? There has been entirely too little interest in this camper shell. What am I doing wrong?

If you're interested in picking up a used flippac and making it your own, this could be yours for a fraction of new and its available today! Send a pm or offers via PM.

Last edited:

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
If we weren't building a deck and replacing our fence I would be all over this. Just out of curiosity, what are the dimensions of the shell mounting surface? I was recently selling a used shell and learned that the bed on my Chevy is narrower than a newer Dodge.

goodwaves

Adventurer
you might try putting a link to it over in the "domestic full size" section of the forum.
I know if I had a longbed it woulda been gone long time ago!

LovinPSDs

Adventurer
If the new job i'm after would get it together, I might have to pick this thing up.. I've been eye balling it since I joined the boards! Atleast now I'll be subscribed to the thread lol Good luck with the sale...

IRHVR

xdbx,

I'm very interested in your Flip-Pac. I hope it's still available. I'm located in Paso Robles, about 3.5 hours south of San Francisco. I'd happily make the journey. I'll PM you with my contact info.

xdbx

Adventurer
Greetings folks,

This might be back up for sale again. Any interest in a long bed flippac for the holidays?

poriggity

Explorer
Is the price correct in op? I may have to talk the wife into this. Finding a long bed flippac is near impossible.

poriggity

Explorer
Thanks. Let me talk to the wife and see what she says. I showed her the pics and she was intrigued. Funny thing is linda, the original owner of this flippac is a friend of mine and offered to sell it to me when she was selling, but I couldn't come up with the cash then..

xdbx

Adventurer
Hey Folks,

Unfortunately, the flippac has been listed for a couple years now without drawing interest... so it looks like this thing will never find a new home.

I am headed down to the LA area around the holidays and can help deliver. Hopefully, that offer and some photo's from this season will draw up some interest. If this hasn't moved by early spring, I'm just going to cut it up for another project.

IMG_0979-L.jpg

IMG_0488-L.jpg

IMG_1011-L.jpg

IMG_1072-L.jpg

IMG_1015-L.jpg

IMG_1511-L.jpg

IMG_1054-L.jpg

IMG_1516-L.jpg

IMG_1512-L.jpg

IMG_9739-L.jpg

IMG_9750-L.jpg

P1020865-L.jpg

P1020883-L.jpg

P1020928-L.jpg

P1020949-L.jpg

peewhy

i just showed me buddy this and he has been looking for this type for some while.... he is apart of the form....

xdbx

Adventurer
Guess there aren't too many full-sized trucks out there eh? Ah well...one more bump before the new year.

Have a good holiday folks!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior