2001 R50 Pathfinder Build-up.

bushnut

Adventurer
:drool: lookin' great kyle. I really like the bumper. any plans for branch deflectors? I'm very jealous of how little rust your pathy has. I might have to import my next one from the US.

stioc

Expedition Leader
Agreed, the truck looks great- you just need better tires than those racing slicks - I kid I kid :D ST MAXX is a good choice.

Weekender41

Ready to Learn
Man It Has Been a While!

What is going on ExPo? I have been out of this loop for a good while but finally settled into my new life so it's back at updating this thread. Some simple changes but once the pictures are done transferring I will post them up. Have a good one!

Weekender41

Ready to Learn
The Updates

So here is how she sits for at least the next couple weeks. 33x10.5R16 Wrangler Duratracs are getting mounted once the snowfall hits. Some new stuff would be the snorkel install. The snorkel is from Airflow is a pretty great piece and im confident in the mounting and sealing of it. Hard to tell but the wheels are also different. I found some 3.75 backspaced wheels in black steel so when the 33's are mounted they clear the strut. Next would be ditching the 2 round HID lights in the bumper in place for a 22" LED light bar. This just works out better for me personally, I wasn't a fan of the warm up time or the blue hue that came with the HID's. Rear ARB locker was installed, that was more of something I have wanted to get for peace of mind. The roof basket was fitted with mounts for the hi-lift, RotoPax containers and my TJM TREDs. But with snow season approaching I have removed it and placed the ski clamps on.
'
On some future notes, I will be getting the bumpers paint matched as close as possible to the vehicle and then having my DIY bedliner along the sides of the vehicle removed and redone with Line-X that will be paint matched to the bumpers. I don't mind all the black but with as much work that has been done to the vehicle. I feel like standing out a little and doing something besides black. My first thought obviously is paint matched to the vehicle, but if anyone has a good color idea instead let me know.
'

Attachments

• overview.jpg
    overview.jpg
    585.8 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Man that thing looks hardcore.

It looks great, glad to hear you're still jamming on it and getting her set up the way you want. I really dig that snorkel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke