2001 R50 Pathfinder Build-up.

stioc

Expedition Leader
Wheel spacers and maybe a snorkel but this build is done haha. Ill just have trip pictures now most likely.. Oh and tinkering. Thanks for stopping by!

Whaaaat? Done? It ain't NEVER done :) Come on, I'm waiting for you to install the locker then do some fun trails.

Weekender41

Ready to Learn
Whaaaat? Done? It ain't NEVER done :) Come on, I'm waiting for you to install the locker then do some fun trails.

Haha oh! D's 4WD just opened up here and so Ill see if they can do the install. Depends on your definition of fun? Lol ill show you guys Kelly Flats when i go on Sunday, that is considered a red here so it would be about the roughest thing around here unless you go up in little mountain side trails. Some of the off-shoots get just plain bad. A build can be done lol, but im about 90% sure when I get a new DD this will get a sfd and ome new bp-51 suspension and rock 35's. Thats a ways down the road but I can see it happen and turn into just adventure vehicle. Im done making payments on it finally... That counts for something. I need to take this out west coast to try the terrain you have.

Weekender41

Ready to Learn
I'm on the same boat as well :) looking forward to trip pictures as modified trucks are useless without them.

Fully agree. This summer and winter have been trip lame, but I was trying to work constantly to finish everything on the build-up and maintenance side so when next spring comes (april 2015) ill have a solid rig to travel. Also I graduate college in December so ill be getting a better job (got one lined up for 22.50/hr!!!!) << don't judge if that is low, remember I'm 21. Anyways the new job gives me straight 7 days off every month so ill be making a lot more trips.

richard310

pew pew
Fully agree. This summer and winter have been trip lame, but I was trying to work constantly to finish everything on the build-up and maintenance side so when next spring comes (april 2015) ill have a solid rig to travel. Also I graduate college in December so ill be getting a better job (got one lined up for 22.50/hr!!!!) << don't judge if that is low, remember I'm 21. Anyways the new job gives me straight 7 days off every month so ill be making a lot more trips.

$22.50/hour over there is like $40/hour here in CA. Okay I may be exaggerating but the cost of living with that wage out there is definitely lower than here. That week long vacay, is that PTO? Extremely optimistic but doesn't hurt to ask. :D

Rebelord

Semper Fi
Man you guys make me miss living in AZ. South East Florida here doesn't have much.
Plus you make me want to start up my own build thread here. Vs the one I have on NPORA

Sent from my Moto X

Weekender41

Ready to Learn
$22.50/hour over there is like $40/hour here in CA. Okay I may be exaggerating but the cost of living with that wage out there is definitely lower than here. That week long vacay, is that PTO? Extremely optimistic but doesn't hurt to ask. :D

Hahaha now wouldn't that be something??

Weekender41

Ready to Learn
Man you guys make me miss living in AZ. South East Florida here doesn't have much.
Plus you make me want to start up my own build thread here. Vs the one I have on NPORA

Sent from my Moto X

You totally should! I don't visit NPORA (except their facebook page) so it would be cool to see it. I went through Arizona badlands and yuma az as well as the route to 4 corners from the grand canyon... Had some cool sights but the couple towns we passed, the people seemed non enthusiastic and bleak. Like they were permanently unhappy.

Rebelord

Semper Fi
You totally should! I don't visit NPORA (except their facebook page) so it would be cool to see it. I went through Arizona badlands and yuma az as well as the route to 4 corners from the grand canyon... Had some cool sights but the couple towns we passed, the people seemed non enthusiastic and bleak. Like they were permanently unhappy.
Well I was stationed in Yuma from 2002-2008. Yes people are bleak there because that place is the butthole of the country. Hot all year round. I remember times it was 0200 and still 105° outside.
But go North a bit and lots of good trails up by Quartz. From all the old mines.

Sent from my Moto X

AZ_Pathfinder

Yeah rebelord is right make your way to Phoenix area, much different or north like flagstaff area. Yuma is bad too close to the border for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rebelord

Semper Fi
NPORA has a facebook page? Didnt even know that... Should stop by. Still a good set of people there.
I'll slowly get through my Google drive back up of pics and get all Pathy ones into a single album. Then make build thread here. I've kinda neglected my NPORA one. But I havent done much to the truck anyways.

Weekender41

Ready to Learn
Kelly Flats - Not Pathfinder Friendly

So we headed out yesterday to Kelly Flats, it is known as northern Colorado's premier hard off-road trail along with the Morrison Jeep Trail. Those are the only 2 true red trails around that I know of. We
took the atv and I feel that made it harder because of the tiny wheelbase but some of the terrain would just kill the low axles of the pathfinder. Once I get a DD i will go back and try it but for now, it'll have
to wait. Here are some of the scenery photos of Mummy Ridge.
'
View attachment 250164
Can-Am Outlander 650 MAX loaded up into the big truck! F350 King Cab Lariat Long Bed (21' long truck lol)
'
Next some scenery pictures
IMG_1158 (1).jpg
IMG_1182 (1).jpg
IMG_1183 (1).jpg
'
Here are some of the ATV going up heart attack hill, the steepness is not exaggerated here and the places that were really rough I didn't get photos.
IMG_1163 (1).jpg
IMG_1174 (1).jpg
IMG_1203 (1).jpg
And I found some mud
'
IMG_1223 (1).jpg
It was a good day!
'
Cheers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members