stioc

Expedition Leader
View attachment 250171

attachment.php

Wow your Pathy has come a long way! :coffeedrink:

Nice toys!

Weekender41

Ready to Learn
Hahaha, the Pathfinder has better ground clearance and more travel.. but I don't feel too bad if I roll an ATV or come down on something a tad hard. Pathfinder doesn't have those luxuries.

Weekender41

Ready to Learn
Well it has been a long time since my last update. I just started a new career so that has been consuming my time, but I have had some fun shop time.

I started building a LT kit for the pathfinder using longer tie rods and rcv axles.. The project got canned due to some unavoidable hiccups but I broke even when selling parts so all is well. I am now buying new soark plugs and ignition coils... Also most of the lugs holding my driver side manual hubs came off sometime so Ill have to purchase a new kit for those. In the meantime I have added loctite to the two remaining lugs and glued the rotating piece to the hub with silicone so it should be fine until replacements are purchased. I also cut my exhaust off in preparation for a skinnier set up, it sounds mean as hell coming right out the cats. ...

Then starting the great snorkel search. Best set-up for a snorkel was a D-22 snorkel fitted to the R50 platform. I will be going this route.

I will update the first page with more recent pictures and info tomorrow afternoon.
I hope everyone has enjoyed their year so far. Stay safe my friends.

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Well it has been a long time since my last update. I just started a new career so that has been consuming my time, but I have had some fun shop time.

I started building a LT kit for the pathfinder using longer tie rods and rcv axles.. The project got canned due to some unavoidable hiccups but I broke even when selling parts so all is well. I am now buying new soark plugs and ignition coils... Also most of the lugs holding my driver side manual hubs came off sometime so Ill have to purchase a new kit for those. In the meantime I have added loctite to the two remaining lugs and glued the rotating piece to the hub with silicone so it should be fine until replacements are purchased. I also cut my exhaust off in preparation for a skinnier set up, it sounds mean as hell coming right out the cats. ...

Then starting the great snorkel search. Best set-up for a snorkel was a D-22 snorkel fitted to the R50 platform. I will be going this route.

I will update the first page with more recent pictures and info tomorrow afternoon.
I hope everyone has enjoyed their year so far. Stay safe my friends.

Hey Kyle, glad to see you're still around. Are you still doing OX/GONE this year?

Weekender41

Ready to Learn
Hey Kyle, glad to see you're still around. Are you still doing OX/GONE this year?

Haha, yeah Im still kicking around. Yeah May 15-22 will be a fun set of events... just hoping we are done with turn around at my plant before that. I will know for sure in the middle of February what my schedule will look like but I work 4 days on and 4 days off plus have 80 hours of vacation.
Since I am starting after the start of the year I wasn't able to put my vacation days in. But next year Ill be able to for sure. Ill have to just hope for the best and get the 16th through the 19th off that way I can get the end of Gone and the early part of OX. Ill keep you updated.

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Haha, yeah Im still kicking around. Yeah May 15-22 will be a fun set of events... just hoping we are done with turn around at my plant before that. I will know for sure in the middle of February what my schedule will look like but I work 4 days on and 4 days off plus have 80 hours of vacation.
Since I am starting after the start of the year I wasn't able to put my vacation days in. But next year Ill be able to for sure. Ill have to just hope for the best and get the 16th through the 19th off that way I can get the end of Gone and the early part of OX. Ill keep you updated.

Well let me know!

Weekender41

Ready to Learn
Fully agree. This summer and winter have been trip lame, but I was trying to work constantly to finish everything on the build-up and maintenance side so when next spring comes (april 2015) ill have a solid rig to travel. Also I graduate college in December so ill be getting a better job (got one lined up for 22.50/hr!!!!) << don't judge if that is low, remember I'm 21. Anyways the new job gives me straight 7 days off every month so ill be making a lot more trips.

So anyone remember this post? I was super excited for that 22.50? I beat that by 14 bucks with my position now.. I am one happy camper! Hoping a snorkel will soon follow. Also in other news by exhaust fell off.. after I cut it :) but it is so crazy loud I am getting a CAT-back system from Mangnaflow most likely to replace it. Hoping to hear more of a growl then a roar.

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
So anyone remember this post? I was super excited for that 22.50? I beat that by 14 bucks with my position now.. I am one happy camper! Hoping a snorkel will soon follow. Also in other news by exhaust fell off.. after I cut it :) but it is so crazy loud I am getting a CAT-back system from Mangnaflow most likely to replace it. Hoping to hear more of a growl then a roar.

Haha awesome update! Pathy is looking good.

Weekender41

Ready to Learn
Haha no just a reflector. They are not even capable of being lit. But my side reflectors are not reflective at all so I added some.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne