The Field

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
Did anyone else get The Field catalog this past weekend? Absolutely gorgeous old expedition style outfitter, kind of like Willis & Geiger in look.

It's a little to high in price for my teachers salary, man they have some beautiful clothing. The web site isn't up yet but there Facebook is under The Field Outfitting.

Ramjet

Explorer
Can you point me in a direction to order the catalog? Thanks. I found it.

Last edited:

JFarris

Wanderer
Why do I get the feeling that this is a TAD sister company...looks like very nice gear & clothing though

TexasTJ

Climbing Nerd
www. thefieldoutfitting .com I'm not affiliated with the company in any way just thought there stuff looked cool.

4xdog

Explorer
Yup, got the catalog. They musta rented the OJ mailing list, eh?

I gotta admit the cover was the best part. Interesting that the online version of their catalog HERE has a much less Expo-y cover. Maybe we're special.

I was underwhelmed with the things they're offering -- and not just based on super-premium pricing. Just didn't look that interesting in many cases.

ssssnake529

Explorer
I ordered something from their site a week ago.

I checked the status today, and the tracking number was invalid.

Called customer service. It's on backorder, delivery date unknown.

Most web sites I shop at will alert you to backorder status when you try to buy an item. Most web sites I shop at would have sent me an e-mail letting me know that the item wasn't available.

I cancelled the order.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke