looking for a rugged lable printer

Ruffin' It

Explorer
This is actually for work, not play, but I know you guys are the ones to ask. I'm looking for a rugged printer that is capable of printing out labels and can stand up to bouncing around. The ones we have been using are dying left and right, but they are typical office units that just aren't up for it.

So, if anyone has any suggestions for units they feel are up to it, I'd be most appreciative.

Thanks!

Mack4

Adventurer
We used a Zebra Thermal Printer in a greenhouse environment; high levels of heat, humidity and some mild drops, vibrations, water exposure ect. The folks using it were essentially day laborers who were not especially gentle with electronic equipment and it would print upwards of 20,000 labels a day without a hitch.

-Mack

JRhetts

Adventurer
I have carried used a Dymo Rhino labeler, smaller-sized model than in pic above, for nearly 100,000 mi and two continents. Never a glitch. solid little machine.

felixmtt

Rugged Printer

I guess this would be a good site that can help you out for all kind of Rugged Printers. Usually these type of printers are used in Military or Defense. I had a similar requirement, and was happy to find it. The usage is wide and can be used at several occasions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles