Displaying Vehicle Specific Gauges
You can add vehicle specific gauges to your ScanGauge.
* To start, from the HOME screen use MORE>MORE>MORE>XGAUGE
* Then in the top right select the number of the XGauge memory you want to use (0 to 24)
* Next <EDIT this will take you to the TXD screen
* Using the commands link at the top of this page find your car and enter the values shown in the TXD, RXF, RXD, MTH, and NAME portion of the page
* When entering values, the buttons on the left are + and - to change characters up and down, on the top right is -> to move to the next space, and OK>
* The NAME does not have to be the one provided on the spreadsheet, those are only suggestions
* Lastly press SAVE
Now you can select your new gauge just like any other one. From the home screen, press GAUGE press the button next to the gauge you want to use for the XGauge. Keep pressing as needed until your newly created XGauge name appears.