Jwood's B4000

Jwood70

Observer
Sadly, the ol B gave up the ghost. Back before The previous owner purchased it, someone mixed coolants.

When I start a build thread for my new (to me) Xterra, I will link from this thread.

Jwood70

Observer
Yikes, sorry to hear that. It felt like you just got it. That's a bummer!

Yeah, I know it does. I was hoping for many more years with that truck. But after the money I dropped on heads and everything else, a new motor was not worth the cost.

duckhunter71

Adventurer
Aw man, the old man truck died!? Sorry to hear that. I ended up trading my old man truck off for something bigger. Kind of looking for a weekend toy since the new one is way too nice for the woods. We'll see. Can't wait to see your new Xterra!

Jwood70

Observer
Aw man, the old man truck died!? Sorry to hear that. I ended up trading my old man truck off for something bigger. Kind of looking for a weekend toy since the new one is way too nice for the woods. We'll see. Can't wait to see your new Xterra!

If I didn't live in an apartment, I would keep it and just build the truck. 5.0 swap and SAS, but I dont have the time, space or budget. I don't plan on many deep woods or technical trails in the X until I have another DD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier

Members online